Doctor Visit Today

by Amazing 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Dawn
    Dawn

Amazing:

Thanks for the update, and I will be thinking of you and praying for you.

My father had a triple by-pass surgery in 1995 so I can relate to some of the decisions you have to make now. Just a little ray of light for you...after my dad's recouperated from his by-pass surgery he had more energy and felt better than he had in years. Getting all that blood flowing again really perked him up!!

Take care and keep us posted. I have so enjoyed your posts - they have really helped me!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dear Amazing...(And you are!)

What a disappointment not to hear the news that you'd hoped to! We really need you to stick around here, so keep on working towards getting better, whatever way you choose to go.

I read your story just a couple of weeks ago, and I was so intrigued with it that when I finished it and shut the computer down.....it was getting light and a few birds were already chirping! (Hands on my hips) And I don't stay up that late for just anybody, ya know!!!!!!

Looking forward to your next report being full of GOOD results!

Hugs,

Annie

• Simon
    Simon

yikes Amazing!

Sorry to hear your bad news - damn it man ... you sound so calm! (although I guess that's good ... stay relaxed)

I know you don't rate chelation but it has made a real difference to my dad. He was getting to the point where he had to take medication quite a lot (nitro?) but since having the chelation regularly he hasn't needed to and also does not get out of breath so quickly. Perhaps it is only effective or suitable in certain cases though.

Y'know I was thinking of having a fry-up for breakfast but maybe I'll have some meusli instead now (we probably don't even have it in the house though, lol). I guess I'm going to make some lifestyle changes at least.

Remember we're all thinking of you.

• Deli King
    Deli King

Dear Amazing,

hope that all goes well with you....you've awaken me from the borg's hold

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Amazing,

I did not see anything about Omega3 or 6. Fish oil capsuls can help. Sams club has them. And if you would research your problem on MedLine (use search engines) perhaps some solutions will show up. Worth a try.

Joseph

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hope everything works out for you Amazing, take it easy

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

You are in my thoughts . I don't pray much anymore, but your plight makes me want to try again. Here lately it seems there are so many people out there that I want to pray to God about. I will pray for you and your family at this time.

Just wanted to let you know how much you have helped me and so many others on this board, and we all hope you will find a treatment that will work.

If you ask me there is nothing at all wrong with your heart.............wish there was nothing physically wrong with it. You are truly a good hearted person and you are very much respected and loved here. Hope that the next doctors visits will have some kind of good news for a treatment.

Wishing you and your family all the best .......... LyinEyes(Dede) and Wild Turkey

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Amazing,

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Thanks for the update. So sorry you have to go through this rough time. Please keep us posted and we all hope the best for you.

Pat

• TheStar
    TheStar

Amazing,

It is so hard for me to see such a wonderful person like yourself have to go through this. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Whatever you decide to do, please know that there are many who care about you very much.

I can't imagine how tough this must be for you but I know that you can make it through. Sending lots of positive thoughts and love your way. Hang in there my friend. Keep us posted.

Love,

Star

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

((((Amazing))) love and support from friends who care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit