Doctor Visit Today

by Amazing 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Amazing;

You sound like you are doing exactly what you should be doing!!! That is great news!!!

You also sound like you know what you need to do!!! That is great news!!!!

You also sound like you will follow through, and actually do it!!! That is great news!!!!!!!!

I hear only great news here!!! So what's the bad news again?

I am a firm believer in it's all a matter of perspective and attitude..!!! Accentuate the positives!!!! (Which it already seems you are doing!)

Have faith my friend, have faith!!!!

I'll be including you in my prayers!!!!

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Amazing -

Sorry to hear that the prognosis wasn't as favorable as you had hoped for, but it is good to hear that the doctor was impressed with the changes that you have made so far. It appears that you're on the right track, just need a little more 'medical' help to get you where you need to be.

Best of luck and keep us updated!

Take care,

Brian

• minimus
    minimus

Amazing, I hope you're gonna be o.k.....I enjoy your posts so much....take care!!!

• rekless
    rekless

hi big guy,

After my big one I haven't been back to a doc., I do have a cat scane on the 18th of this month.

anyway are taking chlorestial tablets ask your doc about niacin. It helps lower blood pressur and opens blood vessils. I wish the best for you.

Wish I could be of better service.

E-mail me, how massive and so on ok, I really don't know too much about my health too damn scared to research. Just taking all my gout meds and 375 mg aspirine daily .

should I say love?

dan

• ugg
    ugg

you do not know me,,,,but you would be surprized at how much better the surgery would be for you...you would have direct results......sounds much much worse than it is.....take a tour of the

facilities.....see the equipment,,,,WATCH THE MOVIE of it.....the first day of recovery is hell.....

but home with in a week,,,,,,,,ok,,,it is a personal decision.....just some thing to think about....does

this make you change your mind about jehovah at all....you know....life and death situation....just

wondering....ugg

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

<<<<<<<<<<Amazing>>>>>>>>>>>>

You'll be in my prayers.

Cappuccino OC

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Also if you have access to recent medical journals, look for information on all the new medical advances & tecnologies.

I've been doing research on broken bones (long story) and I have found out that the "Bone" Dr. (pun inteneded) should have operated on my broken arm but didn't.

It took me 5 months to dig up the strenght to look up the information. You might want a friend to help you out. The journals are somewhat difficult to read. I had to read the articles 2 or 3 times to fully grasp the medical terms and concepts.

All my research has paid off. I'm actually getting a free opinion from a Dr. from Harvard. I e-mailed him with the information in my research and he was pretty impressed. There are good people out there that will help if only asked.

I wish you the best <<<<<<<amazing>>>>>>>>>

Cappuccino OC

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Amazing hugs to you. Sorry the outcome of your tests were not as you hoped. Please know that you are in my thoughts.

I know major surgery can be a scary thought but please take the course that seems best for you. You have quite a way with the pen and I want to continue to see your AMAZING posts and information that you so patiently provide for all.

Warmly,

Cassi

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

It sounds like he wants to open those arteries so the heart will have more blood.. If it doesn't parts of it can die! You don't want that!

My dad had problems also. My mom said she didn't want him to be operated on because she heard that most of the time they become clogged again in 5 years! Well he was a very heavy smoker and drinker...also never exercised. So as she suggested..he didn't have the operation. But he did have a heart attack years later. It left his heart to weak to have the operation then. Several years later..after my Mom died . He wanted to get his hip fixed so he could walk without pain. It was too late..his heart was too weak..6 months they gave him.He just gaveup and sure enough..7 months later he died. If he had that operation..(And quit smoking) he might be here today..you see he was only 67 when he died!

Morbid talk I know...I don't know your age..but go with your instinct..you can tell how you feel.Surgeries are also much easier today than they used to be. So many more are Non- invasive. I don't think I would relish the idea of having my chest cracked either...but if they could get to the problem easier that way..I would go for it..You won't even know what happened. Most complain more of the leg hurting where they take the piece of vein to do the bypass with than they do the chest!

JMO ..I have no medical training...

Golden Girl

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Dear Amazing,

Please take care of yourself. I'm praying all will go well for you.

Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit