The Watchtower has a deal with the Navy.

by avengers 159 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

The bottom line is .........the WTBS is lining their pockets with income derived from the manufacture and sale or miltary products. This hardly makes them beyond reproach and as innocent as lambs. I know there is a reference to the building of bombs or manufacture of bullets and whether it would be right for a Christian to work at such employment...I think it was in a Questions From Readers. I have searched my '95 CD-Rom Library and cannot find it..probably entering the wrong words. Can someone help find this damning article to help nail the coffin lid on the effing hypocrites?! Thanks.

-BONEZ

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

hey ERIEGUY (OR WHATEVER NAME YOU'RE CURRENTLY USING)

you came on this thread yesterday running your moronic mouth and calling posters liars, without presenting any evidence of anyone lying,

then INSTEAD of addressing the issues presented to you,

you travel to yet another thread

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32272&site=3

and run your moronic mouth yet somemore. how many threads and names are you going to use to exhibit behavior nothing less than that of a troll?

I would think it would'nt be too difficult to post under various "newbie" names and call other posters LIARS,

but is it too difficult for you to hang around and back up your claims of posters here being LIARS

before running off to a new thread to continue your rambling on with your lame excuses......

I will keep all of these threads on the first page UNTIL you can find enough substance to address those that you have called liars......

if you can't back up your mouth, you need to shut your mouth......

(by the way, isn't it time for one of your "please take the pedophile scandal seriously" comments?)

Edited by - deddaisy on 16 July 2002 13:2:7

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Oh man this way too good. Another scandal. The stupid thing about this is that scandals like this and the UN thingy tend to hit the JWs harder than child abuse and death due to blood refusal. Of course they go no where in the press but man oh man they are great when you have one of those "questioning" discussions with thinking JWs.

Way to go avenger !!!!! What a find.

That otta leave a MARK!!!!!!.

God Damn God Damn !!!!!

We're Rolling!!!!!!!!!!!

hawk

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

ERIEGUY

I will keep all of these threads on the first page UNTIL you can find enough substance to address those that you have called liars......

if you can't back up your mouth, you need to shut your mouth......

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

erieguy, didn't you and amccullugh, er, amac, in a previous thread, address this problem of the poor, innocent WTS having this worthless, profitless, stock donated to them? maybe I'm thinking of someone else........

you do keep going on about how the company hasn't made a dime though.....you would think that after this much time, between their legal and financial boys, someone could come up with a way to rid the poor WTS of this profitless, stumbling, government-tainted stock in a company that has defense contracts......its sad really.......

poor WTS, they do have their share of problems.......with the U.N. changing policy on them and most likely revoking their library card, members giving them stock in a profitless company that contracts for the DEPT. OF DEFENSE that they can't get rid of, the media being used by Satan to persecute them.........

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

think this issue is a little silly to raise....(that's my opinion - and I am definitely not pro-WT.)

If the shares were gifted to them and they cannot sell them what are they supposed to do?

Some have posted that the WT gets dividends....I don't see any dividends in the financial statements....

Furthermore, this is a TINY company - pretty much insignificant. To put its size in perspective, your local McDonalds franchise would cost more to purchase than this entire company.

GD

I understand that we can point to a double standard....but the way these posts have been going you would swear it was a big company (not some 2 bit operation that makes no money and is not worth very much at all)

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Copyright 1993 Canada NewsWire Ltd.

May 10, 1993

HEADLINE: RAND CAM/DIRECT CHARGE ENGINE GOES TO WASHINGTON, D.C.

DATELINE: VANCOUVER, May 10

Reg Technologies Inc. (Vancouver: RRE; OTC Bulletin Board: REGRF) today
    announced that a plastic model of the Rand Cam/Direct Charge engine has been
    completed at West Virginia University's research department. This model will be
    presented May 12 and 13 at the JW Marriott Hotel, Pennsylvania Avenue,
    Washington, to the staff of the Departments of Transportation, Commerce and
    Energy, congressional staff, Department of Defense/Military staff and members of
    the press
    . The presentation will be under the direction of Dr. James Smith
    from the Center for Industrial Research Applications at West Virginia
    University. The Rand Cam/Direct Charge engine is a unique rotary engine with a
    power-to-weight ratio of one horsepower for every three quarters of a pound of
    engine weight. The engine will deliver high horsepower at low rpms (1,500) with
    a smooth, even and vibration-free performance. The only moving parts of this
    engine are the vanes and rotor. -0- 5/10/93

For further information: John Robertson of Reg Technologies Inc., (U.S.)
    1-800-661-6465, or (604) 278-4455, or OTC Bulletin Board Market Makers, Public
    Securities, at (U.S.) 1-800-925-5157/ (RRE. REGRF.)

GD: give me some of whatever you're on.........

Edited by - deddaisy on 17 July 2002 0:27:52

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Copyright 2001 Business Wire, Inc.
    Business Wire

October 22, 2001, Monday

HEADLINE: Reg Technologies, Inc. / REGI U.S., Inc. Appoint Corporate Marketing Director

DATELINE: VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 22, 2001

BODY:
    Reg Technologies, Inc. (RRE.V) (OTCBB:REGRF) and its U.S. subsidiary REGI U.S., Inc. (OTCBB:RGUS) wish to
    announce that Robert D. Stoddart B.S. Chemical Engineering, has been appointed as Corporate Marketing Director for the
    Rand Cam(TM) technology applications
    for REGI U.S., Inc. Robert Stoddart brings with him 30 years experience in the
    aerospace and aircraft industry, as Corporate Marketing Director and Federal Government Affairs Director. Mr. Stoddart has
    been involved as a contractor and/or consultant for the Department of Defense, Naval Sea Systems Command; Naval Air
    Systems Command and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

The Company is also pleased to announce that Stodd International, Mr. Stoddart's company, has been appointed as agent for
    REGI U.S., Inc. to raise up to $6 million (U.S.) on a non-exclusive basis. A 5% agents fee of the total funds received from
    contacts introduced by Stodd International will be paid for funds raised, license fees, royalty payments and contract fees. John
    Robertson, President of REGI U.S., Inc., welcomes Mr. Stoddart as an additional team member and believes that his
    extensive expertise in government relations and advanced technologies marketing will be a valuable asset to marketing the
    Rand Cam(TM) projects and raising substantial funds for REGI U.S., Inc.

Reg Technologies, Inc./REGI U.S., Inc. would also like to announce that our Rand Cam(TM) technology will be exhibited at
    the GSE Expo (Ground Support Equipment Expo http://www.gseexpo.com) in Las Vegas at the Rio Hotel and Convention
    Center on October 23, 24 & 25 - Booth No. T25. All visitors and shareholders will be welcome at our booth.

ABOUT REG TECHNOLOGIES, INC. / REGI U.S., INC.

Reg Technologies, Inc. jointly owns the worldwide rights to the Rand Cam(TM) rotary technology with its U.S. subsidiary
    REGI U.S., Inc. and is currently incorporating its latest winged rotor technology to dramatically improve sealing and reduce
    friction in the diesel Rand Cam(TM) engine. The Company has designed and built an air pump for fuel cell applications as well
    as an air pump for the lumbar seats in automobiles and has filed for a patent for a Hydrogen Separator Technology. The
    Company has also built a compressor for air conditioning units for buses.

The Company's goal is to license the technology and/or to participate in joint ventures to manufacture specific Rand Cam(TM)
    applications and the Hydrogen Separator Technology.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

John Robertson President

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    think this issue is a little silly to raise....

GD, how can you think of a religious organization being affiliated with a company that produces technology used for destruction in war as an issue that's "a little silly to raise?"

If the shares were gifted to them and they cannot sell them what are they supposed to do?

are you being on the level with this question?

I don't see any dividends in the financial statements....
    your local McDonalds franchise would cost more to purchase than this entire company.
    that makes no money and is not worth very much at all

I'm not agreeing that your statements are correct, but it's irrelevant anyway. Unless you believe that it's ok for a religious organization to be immoral as long as it doesn't profit. Besides, do you truly believe that the WTS doesn't believe that they will profit from this company? Why do you think they continue to hold on to it?

If profit or whether the stock was donated were relevant, like I mentioned in an older thread, you could just tell the Witnesses, especially those in countries where they have been subjected to torture for refusing to serve in the military, that this affiliation doesn't matter because:

1. The company doesn't produce a profit. (only military applications used to produce death.)

2. The stock was donated. (therefore this voids the death produced because the WTS got this stock FOR FREE instead of purchasing it.)

Edited by - deddaisy on 17 July 2002 3:56:48

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Did the Watchtower investigsate this "gift" prior to accepting it? Why wouldn't they decline a stock in war goods? Indeed, why would they hang on to it and reap the profits off of supplying the military the tools of their trade?

If they were sincere and truly believed in avoiding war and production of military goods, as they have forced some "brothers" into early retirement from well paying jobs, this stock would have been dumped on the market long ago.

Lew W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit