WOULD YOU BE AN ACTIVE WITNESS IF????

by minimus 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

I was not living before my disfellowshipping as I was brought up as a brain dead little JW. Nowadays I would simply be too honest to go door-to-door as I cannot lie without bursting to laugh.

• SYN
    SYN

OMG Dedalus what an excellent post! I love your ideas, and I'd also love being a Grand Pumba Witness!

• Bang
    Bang

Hey, I am an active witness - against the wtbts - and magma wouldn't entice me to be a jw.

Bang

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lol dedalus...i luv that book!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well you couldnt be a member unless you followed after Christ. What would be the point?

But Im convinced that, in terms of Christians, they are as far off the mark as you can get.They would have to change EVERYTHING before i could go back. Looks like I will have to burn.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Oh yes I would go back in a flash if they just admited one thing - It was all a big joke - there is no God in "God's Organisation", there never was and never will be! And they would have to appologise for playing such a mean trick on everyone.

• neyank
    neyank

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

No matter if they changed every teaching.

They were not, are not and never will be Gods Orginization.

neyank

• SYN
    SYN

Refiners is right, if you fixed all the things wrong with the BOrganization, there wouldn't be a BOrganization LEFT!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Nathan Nates wrote:

"...adding sour cream of the vomit does not make it party dip"....

OMG.....that cracked me up! LOL

Me..........NO. I would not go back. To go back would go against every fiber of my being. I shudder at the very thought....

• Stealth
    Stealth

Like hippikon, it would at least take them comming clean about the fraud for me to even consider. I think they would let the religion self destruct before that ever happened. "pride before fall...."

How about this:

Would you go back if by doing so you would be guaranteed to live a heathy live to the age of 90

however if you did not go back you would be dead within 5 years?

Would this be like selling your soul to the devil WTBTS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit