Kingdom Hall Burns

by wasasister 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Mrs. T and I caught this on the news last night. The elder they interviewed was almost comical. He couldn't resist putting in a plug for "the kingdom message." I don't doubt it he'll count the time.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey Wasa,

Good to see you're still kickin! Thought you might have fallen into Elliot Bay and drown...

cheers,

carmel

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I swear I was no where near the site at the time the fire ignited .

• wasasister
    wasasister

Hi Carmel. Yeah, I'm still kickin'...at least in spirit. Just don't post as much as I once did.

Elliot Bay? Actually, I plan to be afloat in Elliot Bay later this afternoon. Friend + Boat = Good times...

Thanks for missing me. You still in these parts?

• Sabine
    Sabine

Woke up this morning to see burning Kingdom Hall on the local news. My son and I were running around the kitchen yelling "burn baby burn"...we are very bad....

Sure there's gonna be paranoia propaganda spewed at the Tacoma Dome assembly today, Satan loves fire ya know!!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Did anyone else see Satan's face in the smoke?

Expatbrit

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    Elder says, "We live in times where people do things we don't understand.."
    Firefighters believe the fire started outside the church, but don't believe there was a suspicious cause behind the blaze.

Somehow, the elder seemed to miss the firefighter's comment.. Oh, that's right.. He's a secular source.. He's influenced by Satan, and isn't telling them that it does look like arson, or something suspicious... The elder even knows about fires too...

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Elder says, "We live in times where people do things we don't understand.."

Doh! That just described the whole of human existence. What an idiotic statement.

Farkel

• Mulan
    Mulan

We drove past the Tacoma Dome last Sunday, on our way camping. The group there, included our former congregation. My husband said "Doesn't it make your butt just pucker?" Sure did. Creepy feeling.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I will need to stock up on hot dogs, in case some in my area go up.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit