The Coca Cola Corporation

by invisible 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

LisaB:

This might be of interest to REAL COKE fanatics. A couple of weeks ago I went into a "high class" liquor store in Beverly Hills to see if they carried any cold soft drinks (I really didn't expect them to carry anything but fine wines).. in the fridge display in the back of the store they carried all kinds of bottled hard-to-find soft drinks: like Dad's Old Fashioned Root Beer, Nehi Grape Soda, etc., etc.... I found a 16 oz bottle of Coke, the 'large' bottle I use to buy as a kid. The store guy said some hippies have a company that distributes hard-to-find soft drinks. He said "that Coke you have in your hand was bottled in Mexico where they use CANE sugar, instead of corn syrup, you know, like the Coke Co. used to use." I opened it up and Waa-Laa ... the Coke taste of yesteryear.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Double Edge,

Beverly Hills, hu? I'm on my way!

Actually, I think I have seen bottles like this in some stores around where I live, but I never thought twice about it. I am going to check this out!

Thanks!

-LisaBObeesa

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I think the whole New Coke thing was a scam so people would be happy with the taste of Classic Coke,

I remember yep. Coke has never been the same again. But I have noticed that there is a difference in the taste in different Countries. I couldn't tell you why. Maybe someone still has the original recipie? ....naaa.

I do know the ORIGINAL recipie is baned in most places. Can't speak for all places.

Coke is BIG BIG money and there are no doubt a whole lot of politics involved that us little people will never hear about.

I miss Coke a Cola...The real thing!

plum

BTW I too buy Coke in Mexico. Your're right about the taste! Nothin' like it. plum

Edited by - plmkrzy on 13 July 2002 4:23:0

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

DOWN WITH PEPSI

UP

WITH COKE, IT'S THE REAL THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• professor
    professor

Has anyone tried Vanilla Coke yet? I did. It is yummy.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I like Coca Cola. It sells for a price I'm willing to pay for and it is and has always been consistent and steadfastly reliable.

: Anyone else heard of or have something on this corporation?

I'm sure the Coca Cola Corporation has screwed up and I'm also sure the Corporation has always had a few jerks in it. Not withstanding those screw-ups and those jerks, the product has always been great.

Now, with regards to another certain religious printing corporation: I don't like them. Their products are lies and bullshit. They sell nothing but air for a huge price that too many people pay, and they've never been consistent nor reliable.

I'll take Coca Cola any damn day of the week. If Jehovah blesses anything, he blesses things that are reliable and consistent.

Furthermore, Coca Cola doesn't presume to speak for Jehovah. You just drink it.

Almost no one died from Coca Cola. Tens of thousands have died from Watchtowerism and millions more have been made miserable and useless by it.

I'm sure Jehovah must like Coca Cola too, then.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 14 July 2002 5:8:28

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Farkel you should submit that to Coke for a comercial.

Big hands beeming through the clouds one holding the handle bars of a Harley and the other hand holding a Coke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit