The Coca Cola Corporation

by invisible 36 Replies latest jw friends

• invisible
    invisible

Sitting this evening with friends chilling out as you do, most of them anti-global capitalists and Coca Cola came up into the conversation.

You know, we couldn't come up with anything that essentially this giant corporation was doing or has done that might affect adversely other people elsewhere. All they produce is one bloody great drink that everyone loves.

Anyone else heard of or have something on this corporation?

Here's cheers to Coke!!

Mark

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

COKE...COKE...COKE..COKE.... I LOOOOOVE COKE!

Edited by - Double Edge on 10 July 2002 20:45:9

• moman
    moman

Yeah, I can !

What the heck is Coke anyway, refined sugar, phony coloring & preservatives etc, floating in some CO2.

Its POSIN in a bottle!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Its POSIN in a bottle!

Yeah, but what a way to go!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

COKE ROCKS THE WORLD!!

COKE IS THE BEST DRINK!!

COKE IS MY DRINK AND YOUR NEMISIS PEPSI STINKS!!

THREE CHEERS FOR COCA COLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I have a vague memory that someone rather high up in the WTS had a father who was an officer in Coca-Cola... in the state of Georgia, I think...

and isn't the reverend Jesse Jackson also a major player in the Coca-Cola world?

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I need my Diet Coke! Coca-Cola absolutely rules!

(I will admit that Lemon Diet Coke is just a 'mix' for alcoholic drinks and is only drinkable by itself when one is desperate. Also - Cherry Coke was and is a joke/mistake.)

The original versions RULE ! If it ain't broke - don't fix it!

Mimilly of the Diet Coke by IV class

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Now THIS is my kind of happy thread!!!!!

Coke-Cola Rocks

• heathen
    heathen

The only dirt I can think of and is also common knowledge is that coke got it's name from the now illegal narcotic cocain and made americans a bunch of junkies for awhile till they made cocain an illegal substance. HAVE A COKE AND A smILE

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I don't know what they put in Diet Coke, but I was friggin addicted to it for a long time. I had a 5-a-day habit. Very hard to give up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit