CAN A CHRISTIAN BELONG TO A NUDIST RESORT?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• JanH
    JanH
    JanH: I wonder if the 5.5 cm thing is due to foreskin or something? I don't know...I'm just speculating about that...I don't have a foreskin, so i don't worry.

LOL. No it has nothing to do with that.

It can, however, have been the circumference... but, well, that doesn't really help very much does it?

- Jan

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I am a Golden Oldie (60 on Aug. 1st) so I thought your post was hilarious! I'll laugh about that all day tomorrow!

I wonder if your Dad ever got to "Check one out when he was 64?"He would have been a lot younger in the 1960's....Things change!

I could just see Hubby and I in one of those!!OMG that's so funny!We would be hiding behind the trees with our legs crossed!

Golden Girl...aka Snoozy

ps...My daughter was Mrs. Illinois in the 90's....

Edited by - Golden Girl on 10 July 2002 1:53:39

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Sure I'll join. Where do I sign?

• minimus
    minimus

I had to bring this one back after seeing the thread of the nearly naked man in the thong. Plus it feels like summer today!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I have a friend who's quite the nudist. She belongs to a nudist club and has been to the several nudist resorts dotted throughout the country. She keeps trying to get me to go...

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Joelbear said: ".... the only hope for mankind" Getting nakid and one with nature is on my list of things to do before I die. Not sure if I will get saved, but hoping I will get lucky with a very spiritual lady who is into nature. Not sure if your still around but I miss your posts, you have a great sense of humor! But Adam and Eve were nekkid... All the more reason to get nekkid. When they were pefect and one with god they were nekkid. Then they sinned and put cloths on. So would it not stand to reason that if we get nakkid, then we will get closer to god and closer to perfection?

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

I see the question in the subject heading of this post the same way I see the following questions:

Can a Christian woman cut her hair?
    Can a Christian woman wear pants?
    Should a Christian womah show her ankle?
    Should a Christian woman work outside the home?
    Can a Christian man shave his beard?
    Can a Christian drink alcoholic drinks?

I have, personally, heard these issues being seriously debated by different Christians. What is considered "moral" Christian behavior varies widely from culture to culture and denomination to denomination. Some people would no expose their legs or their elbows in public than they would their genitals. It's all a matter of degree.

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• minimus
    minimus

beelzedub

• minimus
    minimus

Hey Valis, Maybe the Society can make the District Conventions more enjoyable by doing what they do in the "Live free or die" state of New Hampshire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit