CAN A CHRISTIAN BELONG TO A NUDIST RESORT?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

The may 15, 1962 wt. states:"therefore no dedicated Christian minister can remain in good standing in the new world society of Jehovah's Witnesses and at the same time be a member of a nudist colony or frequent nudist camps" So if you HAD to make a choice,what would you do?

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Well, if I was a stud, I'd take the Nudist stuff any day...but I'm not stud, so, which do I take? Hmmm.....

Nudity, or Jehovah? Nudity, oooor Jehovah? Nudity? Jehovah?

The Nudists, of course, silly.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Niether.

SS

• minimus
    minimus

Dustrabbit, does you not being a stud have anything to do with you being from "China"?

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

minimus: I'm not from China...I just there for the time being. I'm a white/hispanic dude from Denver.
    And I don't see, even if I was from China, how that would disqualify me from being a stud any how? Could you clarify why you thought this of me?

the dustrabbit

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Hey minimus...

just wondering.....why are your posts tonight taken from articles from the '60's?

native

P.S. Hey Dustrabbit....don't let someone with the name of Minimus question your studliness...

• mommy1
    mommy1

If Adam and Eve didn't eat that fruit, wouldn't we all be running around naked anyway.lol.

• professor
    professor

Did you hear about the Witness who got caught drilling a hole in the fence of a nudist colony?

Yeah, the elders are looking into it.

• minimus
    minimus

Dustrabbit...I never knew a Chinese stud. Nativenyr23...I really enjoy some of the older publications for their interesting or outlandish comments.Hmmmm MINImus

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Well Minimus:
    I'm not sure whether your views are due to mainstream/white society's view of how beauty/sexiness should look, but I guess if I was gay or female, there would be quite a few Chinese guys that would qualify as "studs" both here in china or back in America. But since I'm neither gay or female, it's irrevelant.

Maybe I'm lucky that my mom (who's hispanic) raised me with a sense of looking at beauty differently. When I was young, say 4,5, or 6,my mom told me that you didn't have to blonde, big-boobed, skinny waist, tall, and blue-eyed to be pretty. So...take a guess what I think is pretty?

However, If pleases you, wait until 24 hours from now and I'll break this off into a new thread or we can continue here in this thread. Your call.

the dustrabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit