CAN A CHRISTIAN BELONG TO A NUDIST RESORT?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

nope dustrabbit...you win

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

On the original question that started this thread:

http://www.aiagrp.net/~mrsteve/nudism2.html

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Sorry, Dustrabbit, you've got it wrong! Your thread title asks the question "Can a CHRISTIAN belong to a nudist colony?"

Well, of course, a Christian can belong to whatever he/she chooses, since they are not given strict rules to follow that would limit their freedom. Their good conduct is heart-motivated which is quite different to what the Dub experiences.

But if the Borg did "allow" it, do you think many would still do it?

Cheers, Ozzie

• joelbear
    joelbear

Naturism (being naked in nature) is the one true spiritual path that unites us with the living universe.

It is the only hope for mankind.

Joel

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

A JW is no christian in my opinion...nudist camp well I know what I look like in the buff and I would just a soon keep it that way--thank you very much...if you live in the areas that snow heavy make sure you limit it to the summer months...THE other day the electricity went off and here in ye ole Bakersfield it gets damn frigin hot soo LISA poured water all over me and my t-shirt / I did have panties on --- so I sat in my chair in my sopping wet and very clinging wet t--shirt until it got fixed.. I AM A NOCK-OUT what can I say--ASK GOD not the JW elders much less ME as to the appropriateness of belonging to a nudist colony...(((HUGS))) QUEENIE and family btw Have a nifty day everyone

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

minimus,

Are you going to be the next guru of thought provoking questions on the board? Especially from older WT publications, I personally tossed out most of my older WT publications because they nauseate me. Nudists are fine in my book.

As far as Chinese studs go I have heard of the rumor, as I'm sure many have, of Chinese males having small penises. I have never seen nor do I care to see one, and it doesn't make any difference to me either way. I think some feathers may have gotten ruffled by a false stereotyped rumor and an attempt at humor.

HCM

• minimus
    minimus

hmmm....you learn something new each day

• JanH
    JanH

HoChiMin,

As far as Chinese studs go I have heard of the rumor, as I'm sure many have, of Chinese males having small penises.

This reminds me of a advertising sign I saw in a Thai pharmacy: "Extra large condoms. 5.5 cm" That's just under 2.2 inches. I got the clear impression Thai girls are not solely interested in the size of western men's wallets....

A very weird traveller I met there told me that the opposite 'rumour' has taken its toll on the self confidence of Thai men. He was once thrown in jail for messing up some immigration papers, and sat as the only white man among around a dozen Thais. As he went into the corner to have a piss (yes, that was the only place), every one of them stood around him, trying to get a peek of his penis.

minimus,

hmmm....you learn something new each day

Considering your nickname... ah, sheesh. *biting tongue*

- Jan

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I think it's OK ...as long as they don't inhale!.....Oh sorry....that was a different question!!

Golden Girl...aka..Snoozy

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

But Adam and Eve were nekkid...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit