WATCH YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS- THE DEMONS DO

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• Francois
    Francois

LyinEyes, I really like your new picture. Do you have another one to post when Simon makes the pic sizes bigger?

JWs and their deminz. Think at all the elements of JW-dumb that tell you they they think their followers have the intelligence quotient of a four-year-old and post 'em here? We could make a really good list for people "studying" the "bible" with them:

deminz - boogie man gonna get you if you don't do right

That's my (stolen) contribution.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

The faces I've made while being constipated, I'm sure are enough to give many a 'demon' some pleasure of interpretation.

• minimus
    minimus

This is just a reminder to WATCH IT!

• Soledad
    Soledad

And then they (jws) say that they are not superstitious!!

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Can a demon see your erection, even though you are wearking baggy jeans, trying not to look at Sister Zoot, and are sitting down in a vain attempt to hide it during Song number 31?

• undercover
    undercover

I remember being told that though the demons cannot read your mind, but they can tell by your actions and reactions what you might be thinking. Big deal. My wife can do that. If I watch a hottie walk by, my wife knows instantly that I was looking at her by the way my head follows her direction. If I disagree with my wife, she knows by the way I roll my eyes that I disagree.

Seriously though, I remember being told to not voice your greatest fears, the demons would hear it and use it against you at some point. If your claustrophobic, don't admit it outloud or the demons would attack you when you were in an enclosed area. Stupid shit like that.

• Swan
    Swan

Minimus wrote:

Be very careful what you do or how you look. A demon may be watching you!

I remember being told this as a child and I used to be very afraid and have nightmares. I would look in the mirror and wonder how I could ever possibly control my features in unguarded moments. I used to fear the demons would watch me while I was asleep and read my dreams from my facial expressions. Mommy1 wrote:

When I was a kid I would never say my prayers out loud because I thought the demons would be listening too and use what I prayed about against me.
    I too was afraid to pray aloud in fear that they would use it against me.

Minimus wrote:

Besides, outrightly watching us, the demons can observe when we might unknowingly partake of their table. The WT.of July 15, 1983 has an article entitled "WATCH OUT FOR THIS DECIEVER". Here's other things we must guard against.....playing with Ouija boards,Dungeons & Dragons, horror and demonistic movies, as well as movies that are violent and immoral, music that features sex, drugs, violence, occult and rebellion,yoga exercises, yoga-type meditations, and violent video games such as space games where you must shoot them before they shoot you, "Pac" games where you must eat them before they eat you,and comic charecter games where you assault the creature before it assaults you......Yes, we must "be alert and on guard against these. The Great Deciever, Satan, may seem interested in your having a good time. But in the end, his influence will harm you. Do not let him into your home or into your life."

It was crap like this that made me start doubting (in the eighties I was grown and had a lot more wisdom than a scared dependent child) what was written in the WT. Yes, Pacman, Space Invaders, and the Smurfs were in league with Satan! Uh-huh! Yea, right! The eighties also had the phrase "Get real" and I started waking up. I started to realize the elevators in Bethel didn't go all away to the top floor!

Maybe Joe Lieberman should go to work for the Watchtower. They would love his assaults on video games.

Now I avidly play these games and others, even D&D games like Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, The Sims Makin' Magic, etc. I am less deceived now than I ever was when stayed away from them. I still have problems watching some horror movies (they scare me shitless due to some PTSD as a result of my childhood terrors; they were so bad I ran screaming from the room even when the Jolly Green Giant came on the screen). I have looked into tarot, but don't do it anymore. Never tried Ouija boards yet, but probably won't as I am a lot less superstitious.

Saint Satan wrote:

I have a solution to the problem. Jw's should put on masks when they pray. Then the demons couldn't see their expressions. I think i'll send this new light on prayer masks to brooklyn. They will thank me. They will finally realise that i really am anointed. Hee hee I'll be instantly reinstated.

They will probably realize you for the evil apostate you are. You are advocating prayer masks, a demonized practice that many Indian tribes adhered to! Shame on you! And if you can't cover your face with facial hair, what makes you think that these pagan masks are acceptable. Never may that happen!

Tammy

• minimus
    minimus

Tammy are u demonized?

• Swan
    Swan

No, Min. Those stories about me vomiting green puke and having my head spinning around are just vicious rumors.

Tammy

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    I would look in the mirror and wonder how I could ever possibly control my features in unguarded moments.

Yeah, like what do these demons think of expressions on our faces when we're having orgasms?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit