WATCH YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS- THE DEMONS DO

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• italianmomma
    italianmomma

LOL@ masks!

Who ever posted this is in need of some real recovery. This world isnt scary and uncontrolled like the Jw's teach.

Our prayers are protected by the holy spirit. Demons and fear teachings are tools of the organization to controll members. God isnt going to allow a demon to curse your life. You are his children, his to protect!

He won't destroy you on accident if you go to your cousins wedding in a church! LOL!

I encourage you to really ask God to lead you in healing and recovery, God bless

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Hey, italianmomma:
    It was just a joke...don't take it too seriously.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I got a demon controlling my facial expressions right now, my eyes rolling and tongue lolling out,making my back itch and my legs twitch. its got control of my brain too and Its definitely a demon of lust, always injecting lewd thoughts into my mind all the time with pictures and imaginary sounds.

Actually im not even sure this is me talkin now. I think it might be one of the demons...

• Englishman
    Englishman

Are they watching me when I have a pee?

Oh my Gawd! Surely they don't watch when I..well, you know.

Englishman

• SYN
    SYN

Do they really enjoy watching the whites of my eyes when I'm rolling about inbetwixt the hay? Geesh, those demonz are perverts!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Kinda turns me on to know "the demons" are watching me all the naughty little things that I like to do... Wow, I must be special...

Kisses,

Moe

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    The demons can, because of higher intelligence and better powers of observation, note what is in the mind of man because of his actions and facial expressions....It may be apparent on his face, and so one could tell what is in his mind even though being unable to read it.".......Be very careful what you do or how you look. A demon may be watching you!

Can you cite even one scripture in support of this ridiculous doctrine?

Didn't think so. It's just a made-up Watchtower teaching to keep the masses in fear.

• minimus
    minimus

it's just another dumb, stupid, unscriptural article.

• minimus
    minimus

Besides, outrightly watching us, the demons can observe when we might unknowingly partake of their table. The WT.of July 15, 1983 has an article entitled "WATCH OUT FOR THIS DECIEVER". Here's other things we must guard against.....playing with Ouija boards,Dungeons & Dragons, horror and demonistic movies, as well as movies that are violent and immoral, music that features sex, drugs, violence, occult and rebellion,yoga exercises, yoga-type meditations, and violent video games such as space games where you must shoot them before they shoot you, "Pac" games where you must eat them before they eat you,and comic charecter games where you assault the creature before it assaults you......Yes, we must "be alert and on guard against these. The Great Deciever, Satan, may seem interested in your having a good time. But in the end, his influence will harm you. Do not let him into your home or into your life."

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

wow that was interesting to read Min.

I guess the subject on my mind the last couple of days has been that of FEAR.

And yeah I was very afraid that the demons would take my spoken words and use them to hurt me.

I literally thought if I verbally spoke something outloud they would hear me.

And we were told from the stage that they would use what we fear the most to use on us to break our faith. That what ever it is that is our worst fear spoken outloud would break our integrity.

Everything about JW is based on fear.........it takes a long time to get over the fear.

Now that I am sure the JW's don't have the real "truth" , I still battle the old fear factors they instilled in us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit