WATCH YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS- THE DEMONS DO

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

Imagine having to be concerned that even your facial expressions could give away your thoughts to the demons!!! Scripturally, it would have prevented Jesus Christ from ever praying out loud or saying what was in the hearts of his disciples. It's as if the Witnesses put Satan and the demons on the same par as Jehovah God, himself. God is supposed to be GOD. He's supposed to know all things, if he so desires. JW's apply the same principle to the Devil. No wonder so many people are encased in fear!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

They are such morons ludicrous err ya that't it. I started yoga over a year ago, I have never felt so peaceful and in tune with myself. They just are afraid if they look inside to much they will see the falsness of their lives and their actions.

• minimus
    minimus

Shelia, perhaps you feel so at peace because you are now demonized. You see, you let your mind open up to the demons. They are helping you exercise. Remember, they do have superhuman strength. Try not to express that you are doing yoga and they might forget it and not harrass you. I'll be praying for you, dear.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Min:

That's it, that's it!!!! I is demonized that is why I'm so flexible nowHmmm and I thought it was the peace achieved by inner tranquility<slaps forhead in awe>

• xray
    xray

It wouldn't take much to have higher intelligence than your actual dub.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sheila , you and I seem to have alot in common,,,,,,,I want to try yoga, I love to stretch. Any advice on a good video for beginners,,,,,, I am pretty flexiable. Email me sometime,,,,,I have some other things to talk to you about.

Sorry didnt mean to highjack the thread.

But darn,,,,,,,, if yoga gets the bad demons out and the good demons in.......lol.... I am all for it.

• pamkw
    pamkw

I can remember being afraid of demons as a kid. My sister (still jw) has the demon fear bad. Anytime something happens that seems odd, (her whole life) she throws something away. As a jw I was always worried that the demons were following me.

My life is so dull now, I don't even follow myself.

Pam

• cellomould
    cellomould

The idea that some 'evil mastermind intelligence' lurks in a creature named Satan and/or his demons is so banal that it is hard to see why anyone would believe it.

We know of many examples of evil humans. They may have had charisma and a putative intelligent mind. (Think Hitler, if you weren't already) But there were some serious flaws in their logical and cognitive abilities.

I don't buy it that a perfect (angelic) creature could have such a flaw. It's oxymoronic rubbish.

cell[:o)]mould

• xray
    xray

Ohh my God!!!!!!! Just saw a demon behind my computer!!!!

Horrible black beast-like eyes, pointed ears, terrible razor-sharp teeth and a tail, just like they describe in the WT. Staring at me, watching my every move, just waiting for the chance to jump and possess my soul. I'd better take another swig of Jack Daniels, to ward him and his demonic colleages off......................aaahhhh thats better.

Oh sorry, ........from another angle it may just be a mouse, but you can't be sure!!!! It's an easy mistake to make. These demons can take on many forms you know. It says so in the WT.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Just a little while ago I called my mom to chat and she told me she had something really wierd happen this afternoon. She was sitting in her chair and thought to herself that she needed to open the front door because it was getting too warm inside. That's when it happened. Just as she was thinking this, the front door eased open all by it's lonesome. I am not lying and I can assure you that she would not lie about it either. The only possible explanation is that the latch had not completely caught the last time it was shut and that this was just great timing! However, I would have given pert near anything to see the look on her face as it happened! I think she has gotten over alot of the "demon's did it" mindset but I just know for a few seconds there it had to have crossed her mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit