WATCH YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS- THE DEMONS DO

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

The july 1, 1962 wt. asks "can the demons read our minds?"" The demons

can, because of higher intelligence and better powers of observation, note

what is in the mind of man because of his actions and facial expressions....It may be apparent on his face, and so one could tell

what is in his mind even though being unable to read it.".......Be very careful what you do or how you look. A demon may be watching you!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

damn....they must be REALLY BORED if they're watching me......

• Gopher
    Gopher

That's right! They've got the "whole world" in their power, so all that's left to attack, obviously, is Jehovah's Witnesses. Especially people who might want to listen to JW's.

It's JW's vs. Satan, the demons, the world including its news media and demon-inspired apostates! It's a chess match between Jehovah and Satan, and JW's are the pawns.

Yawn.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Funny, when I was a kid my mom used to tell me that those *true*/*real* psychic/mind-reading people got their powers from the demons...so if they, the demons, can't read minds...then how do the real mind-readers get their powers? (Let's assume that there really are mind-readers out there.)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Stupid wt, doesn't even believe what jesus said in mark, that christians can command demons. 'Course dubs aren't christians now, are they?

SS

• mommy1
    mommy1

When I was a kid I would never say my prayers out loud because I thought the demons would be listening too and use what I prayed about against me.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Mommy1:

You too, huh? When I was five and six, I did the same thing unless my mom was around. Then I was required to pray aloud. Used to scare the shit out of me when I had to pray aloud.

• raven101
    raven101

Jesus christ! What will the demons think of me now?! The organizations got me so bamfoozled with all this demon talk the only time I feel comfrtable now is when I'm out a gnawin'brambles. I figger then mah countenance is pretty placid an they caint read mah deeper thoughts (I wonder if they know I just dirtied mahself)?

Edited by - raven101 on 8 July 2002 2:39:36

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Thats funnier than hell! I always had my suspicions of your 'real' name being Tom Joad!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I have a solution to the problem. Jw's should put on masks when they pray. Then the demons couldn't see their expressions. I think i'll send this new light on prayer masks to brooklyn. They will thank me. They will finally realise that i really am anointed. Hee hee I'll be instantly reinstated.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit