First Impressions : Men & Women

by professor 27 Replies latest social relationships

• LB
    LB

I've seen your pic Heaven...... you're heaven all right

• professor
    professor

What actually happened to your pic, Heaven? The link seems to be broken.

• abomination
    abomination

80% of my friends are guys, ...... None of them are sexually charged relationships tho,.... ...I will admit now, even after several years of friendship I do flirt with them........I can't even fathom flirting with someone I didn't find attractive on some level...

JDandy-

So are you hot for them or not???Totally confused here at your apparently convoluted reasoning.

• Solace
    Solace

LB, you are just too sweet.

Professer, I have been trying to upload a pic from my files like I had before but its not working these days. I keep getting an error message of some sort. Not sure why. Simon said he had made some changes and that may be why. I have downloaded from the web but the pics all look distorted. It might be my cheap digital camera. I dont know why but they seemed clearer from my p.c. Any ideas? Maybe a good place to download pics from?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Abomin-

I am not hot for them, nor are they hot for me, it's just playfulness...however I wouldn't flirt with a complete stranger. Of course I find redeeming qualities in these guys, they are my friends. Can't you find someone attractive in personality, looks, whatever, and not want to jump their bones?

• professor
    professor

I see you got it fixed Heaven. Thanks. (a lot!)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am beginning to think maybe we are "nothing but mammals", maybe we are cave people. When you see a man or woman , unless he or she is absolutely sickening, I think you do think of them in a sexual way. I also think it has alot to do with your personaility. My husband is such a charmer, and there were times when I seriously got pissed at his"flirting " with women. We have been married 17 yrs and he is still the same way. A pretty woman talks to him or sitby him, or waitresses , the man just can not control his suave self. That is just the way he is, and it is actually endearing to me now. When I was 18 I was jealous and had low self esteem. I am 35 now, and feel pretty confident in myself and in my sexuality. It is 100% true a woman , reaches her prime after 30,,, boy oh boy!!!!

So if my hubby reads this, I wonder if he will say it is ok if I flirt with that 25 yr old guy, just because I am experiencing my basic animal instincts!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Solace
    Solace

Professer,

I had to download from the web. It was the only pic that wouldnt distort too much in route and make me look like circus freak. I think it may be my cheap camera I will have to take some more with my new one.

K. I'll stop taking up this thread with my off topic discussion...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit