First Impressions : Men & Women

by professor 27 Replies latest social relationships

• professor
    professor

LOL LB! You're one of those hat tippers from that other thread, aren't you?

• Solace
    Solace

I always feel that I have to have everyone to take me seriously in the beginning just to get past the "blond" thing, especially at work. Later, when I feel comfortable and know who (men or women) wont be judgemental or critical, I let my guard down and joke around or flirt but not until then.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Well, for me, I always wonder what every guy I meet is like in bed.

Andee

• LB
    LB

You know Andee we always wonder that too.

Naw, that's not true. We always assume we're the best you've ever had.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Well BeautifulGarbage: If you're wondering, I'm Heaven....

• SYN
    SYN

It's pretty insulting to think that some women find that the only way to gain a man's attention is by involving his WEENUS!

That's like a man flirting with a woman so she'll pay attention to HIM!

• professor
    professor

weenus?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Weenus ~~~~~~~~ ROTFL

Kisses,

Moe

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

80% of my friends are guys, I just prefer their company. None of them are sexually charged relationships tho, at least as far as I know. But I never heard of flirting with guy just to keep his interest. I will admit now, even after several years of friendship I do flirt with them. But it's pretty much understood that this is just joking around. Most of them all have serious girlfriends, and I am not interested in anything more than friendship.

I can't even fathom flirting with someone I didn't find attractive on some level...just seems kinda goofy.

In response to your question, I think it is kind of demeaning to women, that they would honestly feel they have nothing to offer more than sexuality.

• Solace
    Solace

Dustrabbit,

I thought I was Heaven?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit