((((((GET WELL CYN)))))

from us

• Mackin
    Mackin

So sorry to hear about this Cygnus.

Take care and get well soon.

• Flip
    Flip

Yikes! I guess it's better to have open heart surgery at 30 than 80. Supposedly, you're metabolism is healthier at 30 and should recover faster.

Take care Cyg' and add my positive thoughts to the mix of well wishers...wow.

Flip

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

You guys are amazing. Such responses. I am sure I'll be fine but this is all certainly quite an awakening. Thanks to everyone for your care and concern.

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Hi Cygnus,

Sorry to hear of your malady. My son was diagnosed with the same leaking valve in the heart a couple of years ago. But the doctor said that the leak was a minimal amount and that they would keep an eye on it. As long as it stay that way it would not pose a problem for him. So far he has had no more problems.

Hang in there because the doctors did tell us that if that did surgery it would definitely correct the problem. So if you have surgery I hope that that is what they have told you.
    God bless.

Pureheart

Edited by - pureheart on 4 July 2002 15:11:47

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

So Sorry to hear this, cyg. I have really enjoyed reading your posts in the past, both from H2O and now here. Everything will be alright. My 83 yr old Mom (two yrs ago) and 70 yr old aunt (1 and a half yrs ago) both have also had open heart by-pass surgery and are doing just fine now. You are a lot younger and will come through with flying colors, too.

NewLight2

Edited by - NewLight2 on 4 July 2002 15:29:53

• Englishman
    Englishman

Cygnus,

Did they say precisely which valve is causing the problem? If it's the mitral valve it needn't cause you any problems whatsoever.

Regards,

Englishman.

• jack2
    jack2

Cygnus, I just found out about this thread......best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

• dubla
    dubla

cygnus-

hang in there man...best wishes on a speedy recovery (and a smooth surgery if it comes to that).

aa

• gumby
    gumby

Will be thinking and checking on ya dude........our thought are with you. You'll be OK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit