Cygnus is in bad shape

by Cygnus 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Just so I don't miss anybody who is interested...

My results from the EKG and the echogram showed a severe leak in a heart valve. I am going for an angiogram on the 15th but the cardiologist says the liklihood is great that I will need open heart surgery. Rare for a 30 year old but if necessary, it is necessary.

No word yet on the results of the blood work for liver enzymes and hepatitis. I will find out hopefully by the 11th.

A sick Cygnus

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Cygnus,

I hope you get better.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

awww cygnus!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((jason)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

please keep us updated!

• D8TA
    D8TA

You'll be okay, you're as tuff as they come. Keep us updated.

D8TA

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Hang in there man... wishing u the best.

Path

• teejay
    teejay

Sorry to hear this, dude. Hope things work out.

tj - hoping for the best

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry cygnus, hope everything works out ok.

• somebody
    somebody

Cygnus,

I love you man !

Keep this in mind, please! Open heart surgery is very common today. Look up on the internet and read all you can about it. It is rare fore men your age, but really not uncommon when looking at the bigger picture as a whole. Heart problems are hereditary but SO fixable now, in the year 2002.

I don't blame you for being scared or nervous. But reading about the procedure you MIGHT have done to you will be a huge burden off your strong shoulders.

love,

somebody...who will read for you and post what I read.

Edited by - somebody on 3 July 2002 16:7:28

• Mum
    Mum

Cygnus, I am one of your biggest fans, though I don't usually say such things. Those of us who pray will be praying for you, and those of us who don't pray will be thinking of you during your ordeal and directing our collective thoughts and energy toward your healing.

You are young and strong, so I am very optimistic for you. If you can't keep us posted, please have someone else do it for you.

Wishing you the best,

Mum

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Wishing you health!!! I'll keep you in my prayers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit