wwhy is wholewheat toast allowed on this board?

by dustrabbit 31 Replies latest jw friends

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Yeah, why is some dipf&&ck named whole wheat allowed on this board? I say we toast it have it for breakfast

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Dustrabbit,

Why should you be allowed here and not Wholewheat? Were you a JW? Did you go to meetings? Were you baptized? A "yes" answer to the last 3 questions means that you too were a "dumb" JW. Just like most of us here.

IW

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

Island Woman,

'Not' calling a woman a 'bitch' or a 'whore' has nothing to do with being a Jehovah's witness. It has to do with respect, and I feel very strongly that your post did not warrant you being called a 'bitch', nor did Violet Anai deserve to be called a 'whore'! Where are the 'real' men on this board???

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Get a grip islandwoman -- i was merely mocking his anti-d8ta thread...

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Dustrabbit,

Get a grip islandwoman -- i was merely mocking his anti-d8ta thread...

Get a grip Dustrabbit, I was merely mocking yours.

IW

• LB
    LB

Let's not DF wholewheat. I'm all in favor of the judgemental little guy hanging around.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Were you a JW? Did you go to meetings? Were you baptized? A "yes" answer to the last 3 questions means that you too were a "dumb" JW. Just like most of us here.

Absolutely!

Oz

• neyank
    neyank

Hi Wholewheat,

You asked: "Where are the 'real' men on this board???"

I know that there are quite a few of us here.

Why do you ask?

neyank

• Solace
    Solace

Wheat thin,

You called us names. Why so sensitive?

Edited by - heaven on 2 July 2002 22:15:54

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey
    'Not' calling a woman a 'bitch' or a 'whore' has nothing to do with being a Jehovah's witness. It has to do with respect

How about 'not' allowing a woman to "teach", even if she's smarter & has better communication skills than the P.O.? Does this have to do with respect?

Very interested to hear your response, Spidey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit