wwhy is wholewheat toast allowed on this board?

by dustrabbit 31 Replies latest jw friends

• not interested
    not interested

wheetie,

You ask where are the real men here? please define "real men" and in your defination please reflect on weather Jdub men are real men. I rember what life was like as a Jdub man, and i think that if a man isnt allowed to think for himself or to use his own mind instead of the collective mind, then he isny a real man

just my opinion

Edited by - not interested on 2 July 2002 22:26:44

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

spider,

Are you so preoccupied with your hate of the Society that you don't even see the blatant verbal abuse of a woman? Even if you don't agree with the scriptual admonition about women teaching publicly, do two wrongs make a right?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL, I know I shouldn't laugh, but come on you guys. What's with all the "Wheat toast, wheat thin, wheetie"?

Just because he/she calls us names, does not mean we need to do the same thing. Think about it. We are all human beings here. Just because Whole wheat is still a jw does not give us the right to treat him/her any less then we treat each other.

Whole Wheat, I would hope also that you would do the same for us.

• Imbue
    Imbue

dustrabbit : why are you so nasty to whole wheat? He's just a dub trying to figure things out. I've talked to him in chat and that's what he seems to be doing here whether he realizes it or not.

Why do some JWD posters try to chase away all the JWs?

Do you expect JWs to post fluffy sex threads or confrontational questions?

• not interested
    not interested

OK EYE-LOCKS, NO MORE NAME CALLING.................j/k i couldnt resist

• musky
    musky

lilacs, I agree with you 100% musky

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

Lilacs,

What names have I called the ex-JWs here? They are nothing in comparison to what I have been called by some members on this board. In fact, I asked everyone if they were offended by being called an 'apostate', and because a few said that they were, I have refrained from using that term so that I wouldn't offend anyone. You seem to be a nice person, what would you do if a male board memeber called you a 'bitch' or a 'whore' for just expressing your feelings?

• Xena
    Xena

Most likely wholewheat she would take it up with the men HERSELF if she was offended. lol see here outside dubland women can question men and challenge their comments!

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

jws are the worst name callers around............. everyone is "dead meat", "goats" "apostates"......"worshipers of satan" .............. but if you call them a cult............!!!OMG!!!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

see here outside dubland women can question men and challenge their comments!

*applauds wildly*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit