wwhy is wholewheat toast allowed on this board?

by dustrabbit 31 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

WholeWheat,

I don't like name calling of any sort, although I have to admit, I too have lowered myself to it a time or to. I let anger get the best of me which is something I try not to do, but at times it does happen.

I can't say I have seen you name call. I only saw the title of your apostate post. So please fogive me if I assumed you did.

Hmmm, if I were to be called a bitch, I would just say.............Yep and don't you forget it! I'm the best damn bitch you've ever seen.

As far as being a whore. Well, if someone called me that, I would have to tell them. If I am a whore, I sure don't have the money to show for it since I would have to sell my body in order to be one

• Imbue
    Imbue

wheaty:

what would you do if a male board memeber called you a 'bitch' or a 'whore' for just expressing your feelings?

Pound them with replies until they crawl away saying they aren't strong enough for this place! ...LOL

Which is something I couldn't do in the org because they would DF me for even questioning their male authority to call me Jezzabel.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

WholeWheat said,

I am not leaving, I said 'good riddance' to the likes of you, dumb-dumb. How many times did you disrupt the meetings and the police were called. Did you ever talk to yourself while in the restroom at the Kingdom Hall during the meeting?? You are insane!! Did you want to get molested but nobody was interested?? No takers here!!!!
    So much for 'loving your enemies & praying for those persecuting you.' WW *does* stoop to name-calling.
  • SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I prefer white bread.

Whole wheat is just tooo grainy.

Spicy bread

• Carmel
    Carmel

I'll bet shreaded wheat will stick around and develop his Rye sense of humor! Any bets?

the caveman

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

SpiderMonkey,

OOOPS!! Did I say 'dumb-dumb'? I'll probably get removed for that! Where did I say that D8TA was my enemy? I care very deeply for the mentally impaired.

• professor
    professor

wholewheat says:

'If your hand stumbles you, cut it off, and if your eye stumbles you, pluck it out.' This shows that stumbling your fellow man is a serious offense. Sometimes, when you show respect for others in areas where they are sensitive you can open the door to teach them about God's Kingdom. Upsetting them will surely close any door of opportunity.
    I see you have abandoned this thinking, wholewheat!
  • SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey
    Are you so preoccupied with your hate of the Society that you don't even see the blatant verbal abuse of a woman? Even if you don't agree with the scriptual admonition about women teaching publicly, do two wrongs make a right?

Sorry, WholeWheat, but you've yet to prove a 'second wrong' in this matter. Re-read your *entire* thread about "abusing women," and this time try engaging your brain beforehand.

As for my feelings toward the "Society"... Hate? Maybe. I posted this a few days ago: "I do feel anger toward the borg, a bit of resentment... But not bitterness........I hate the borg with a passion, but I don't dwell on it"... And one of the things I hate about the borg, when I stop and think about it (not "PREOCCUPIED with" hate; did you catch that point?) is their blatant verbal abuse of women. Wrapped up in pretty terminology like "just as honorable a place as," when what they mean is "aren't allowed to do it even if they want to, and are perfectly capable of."

The scriptural admonition? Even if I took the Bible as the Word Of God (TM), and I don't, I think I would at this point have better sense than to include the writings of the "apostle" Paul in the canon.

• Mac
    Mac

I,ve seen it all before- It starts with wheat toast, but it seldom ends there. Pretty soon you've got your pumpernickle and a few exotic ryes followed by luncheon meats (and I,m not talk'n balogna here, folks, I'm talk'n pastromi) Well, one thing leads to another; property values go down and pretty soon , there goes the whole damn board. Talk about your white(bread) flight!

• Francois
    Francois

Oh, lord. Did WW quote Paul about not allowing a woman to teach? How droll. The entire human race, especially in the west, has suffered because of the exclusion of women from positions of power caused by this stupid comment from Paul.

I'll bet Jesus included women in his ministry far more often and at vastly higher positions of authority than the bible records, just because the men who wrote it were indisposed toward revealing Jesus' all-inclusiveness. And we have all been less than we could have been because of it. It's time to put Paul in his place.

Francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit