From Intercourse to Paradise...

by NeonMadman 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• animal
    animal

1% clubs are the so-called outlaw clubs..... motorcycle type.

Animal

• Nikita
    Nikita

Animal, I can remember reading about that with the Amish and drugs. Recently, I saw where there was a documentary coming out all about the (undercover) lives of Amish teens. On one of the premium cable networks.

Nikita

• SYN
    SYN

It's easy to feel sympathy for those Amish teenagers! Hell, I'd rebel if I had to grow a beard and wear a silly hat TOO!

• animal
    animal

Teens cant have a beard... you are beardless until married.

My circle of friends/bikers were invited to several "barn parties" in Lancaster. These parties are for the amish boys that turn 16... to get all the stuff out of thier system before going into manhood. Well, I wasnt too keen on going drinking with a bunch of kids, so I wasnt gonna go. Then, I hear one of my friends tell me that "all that happens there is either fightin or f*ckin"... hahaha.. that finished it, I wasnt going. All I could picture is us bike guys and these drunk teens... and the cops.

As for the undercover amaish show, I will probly try to see it. The amish have the right idea in living.... do thier own thing and ignore the rest. No insurance, no social security, and no bullsh*t. Also, they have no electricity, so the JW apologists wont be able to attack them here on the net :)

Animal

• animal
    animal

hey Nikita.. I see you were from my old stomping grounds.... I grew up in Upper Darby.

Animal

• Nikita
    Nikita

Animal-

Mt Airy section of Philly-Mr. Biggs is my little brother. Badwillie and his sister are old friends of mine.

Nikita

• BoozeRunner
  • Apparently, Pennsylvania has some interesting town names. Check these out, I found on a website aboutodd town names.
  • Blueballs, Pennsylvania
  • Climax, Pennsylvania
  • Intercourse, Pennsylvania
  • Porkey, Pennsylvanania
  • Virginville, Pennsylvania
  • I think the proper driving route is as follows: Leave BLUEBALLS and head for VIRGINVILLE. Take object of affections to VIRGINVILLE and be sure to CLIMAX when you PORKEY!!!!!!

Boozy

Edited by - BoozeRunner on 4 July 2002 21:34:43

Edited by - BoozeRunner on 4 July 2002 21:36:48

Edited by - BoozeRunner on 4 July 2002 21:38:49

Edited by - BoozeRunner on 4 July 2002 21:40:38

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

BoozeRunner -

Not sure about Climax or Prokey, the other three do exist, but "Blue Ball" is the name of the town.

When I opened this post, I was thinking (in a Pennsylvania Duthc accent) "Wuz ya on 30?" U.S. Route 30 runs through Intercourse and Paradise, along with Lancaster, on its way west through Amish and Mennonite communities in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Indiana.

Nikita -

We know quite a few folks in common.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Nikita, heres the link I got the town names from. It has some odd town names from all over.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/2413/town.html

Boozy

• flowerfreaks2
    flowerfreaks2

totally off subject but if you get a chance to visit the Amish in Lancaster, PA or surrounding area ...... a must stop is Bird in Hand Bake Shop run by Amish people. Great cakes and cookies and everything else home made too!! So YUMMY!!!

Moved to the mid west about 5 1/2 years ago and really miss the Amish of Lancaster. Have visited 4 other settlements in surrounding states and NOTHING compares.

I love stalking the Amish

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit