For those who bash America

by puppylove 51 Replies latest jw friends

• puppylove
    puppylove

So how small does your "pee pee" have to be to stoop to bashing America on a JW support board?

-Donna

feeling rather put upon for America's sake, living in New York City, feeling like bashing in the brains of anyone who says that Americans going about their daily routines "brought this (9/11) upon themselves". I will always remember the day I looked out my window at work and saw over 3,000 people dying.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Donna,

It's more the size of the brain or heart than it is a sexual thing.

It feels like kids at a playground yelling "my daddy can beat up your daddy". (My government, my political system I was born under -- better than yours , nya nya nya.)

That having been said, this is an open forum for people to share their feelings -- and BELIEVE ME, no subject is left untouched here -- even sex, sports, arts -- lots of non religious stuff. So people have the right to select their subjects, and even to reveal thick-headedness for all to see (if they so choose -- the choice is their own).

Gopher

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • puppylove
    puppylove

Gopher, I'm afaid I have to disagree.

"It has been said" , that those with small dicks have nothing better to do than bash those they are secretly jealous of.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Frankly,

My government and my political system are better than yours.

check the INS stats

• puppylove
    puppylove

Mike, what country are you from?

• JanH
    JanH

A contrary idea was voiced by the eminent American comedian George Carlin:

"War is a whole lot of men standing out in a field waving their pricks at one another. Men are insecure over the size of their dicks so they have to kill one another over the idea."

"And of course the bombs, the rockets and the bullets are all shaped like dicks. It's a subconscious need to project the penis into other's people's affairs. We left a few women and children alive in Vietnam, and we haven't felt good about ourselves since."

- Jan

• puppylove
    puppylove

George Carlin is a foul-mouthed nasty man.
    However, it is the MEN on the board doing the bashing (as far as I can tell). I still think
    I am correct about the penis size. 

• borgfree
    borgfree
    "eminent American comedian George Carlin"

That explains a lot.

Borgfree

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

George Carlin is God.

sorry if that offends you.

ashi

Share this