The most stupid remark from "responsable b...

by fulano 23 Replies latest jw friends

• fulano
    fulano

The DR branch-coordinator at the annual missionary-meeting:

Jehovah has to hurry with the chinese population if he wants to give them a change in armagedon.

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

You mean 'chance'. C'mon, you know and I know that the brother was joking! Your doing the very thing that you apostates accuse the Society of doing, and that is taking quotes out of context.

• SYN
    SYN

Don't worry, WholeWheat, all those pesky billions of people will soon be out of your hair!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    You mean 'chance'. C'mon, you know and I know that the brother was joking!

I suspect that he was joking, though it must be aceded that a pleasentry based on the genocidal slaughter of millions of people is somewhat disturbing in itself.

HS

• Solace
    Solace

Wholewheat, "You apostates".????

A little judgmental arent we?

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Wholewheat,

Have you verified that the quotes that the "apostates" claim the WT have taken out of context are indeed flase claims by apostates? Surely you aren't judging without confirming the facts for yourself, are you? For if you are just 'taking' the word of fallable men (And we all know that all men, even the GB are fallable) without confirming for yourself, aren't you just like the Pharisees of the bible?

• cyrano
    cyrano

wholewheat,

If the watchtower is the truth, why do they teach false doctrine?

The watchtower claims that Jesus returned invisibly in 1914.

They base this date on 607BCE, which they say is the date Jerusalem fell.

However, it is well known among ALL scholars around the planet that Jerusalem actually fell between 586-88 BCE.

Why does the watchtower insist on teaching this false date if they are the 'truth'?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

True Jim, but most of us are motivated in replying to the posts by those unseen.

HS

• larc
    larc

Wholewheat, I have a question. As I understand present doctrine, those who never hear the good news of God's kingdom, in such places as China, will be resurrected into the paradise earth. Now if this is the case, why is it necessary to preach? After all, ignorance is bliss. You might say that the ignorant will inherit the earth, at least for awhile. Wouldn't it be easier to convince someone that you have the truth, after they were resurrected into Paradise? I should think such a miracle, would make them believers. What do you think?

• LB
    LB

Hmmm wholewheat. Maybe this is a good time to ask you how it feels when someone calls you a troll??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit