The most stupid remark from "responsable b...

by fulano 23 Replies latest jw friends

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

The argument that 'truth' never changes holds no water. According to Webter's Dictionary truth is defines as follows,"conformity with fact or reality."

The word 'conform' is defined as,"to bring into agreement".

If 'truth' never changes, then how can something in science that is considered to be 'exact', later be corrected by 'conforming with fact or reality so as to bring into agreement'?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yo, Buckwheat, how's it hanging? Shout out to Spanky and Alfalfa!

I don't have a Webter's Dictionary handy, so I prefer my definition that "truth is congruent with reality."

The Watchtower Society does you Dubs a disservice by calling their strobelight of dogma "The Truth."

It's got you all confused, yo.

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

Nathan,

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Nathan Knorr? No offense, but you guys look so much alike it is comical!

wholewheat

• professor
    professor

wholewheat says:

C'mon, you know and I know that the brother was joking! Your doing the very thing that you apostates accuse the Society of doing, and that is taking quotes out of context.
    Wholewheat, I understand you are trying to stick up for this brother. The point is, do you realize how ignorant the comment he made was and how it illustrates the attitude JW's have about people who are not in the organization?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit