Ideas for merchandise

by Simon 45 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz

LMAO @ plm!

that pic cracks me up more every time i see it.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hey Simon, how about a Coo-coo clock.Once an hour one of the GB will pop out of a Bethel shaped clock and say Coo-Coo/ OUTLAW

This one would be Great. It would need to come with a warning sticker. LOL

Warning! mainstream society has determined that these clocks will never tell the correct time

or

Warning!...do not set your watch to this

• ISP
    ISP

plmkrzy.........

Or..

'The end is near'

That would get boring after a while........hey thats how it is in RL.

ISP

• Francois
    Francois

I like Undecided's best so far.

How 'bout:

The JW Tower in the background, and the word APOSTATE in stencil script over it on the front of a T-shirt? And on the back of the shirt: Religion is a Rare and a Snacket.

Frank

• Solace
    Solace

OMG, FUNNY!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

I could only buy for my sister who knows what I know about the org. but she would laugh her ass off.

Please do!! I think its a great idea and makes light of a bad situation. Obviously as long as its not hurting the victims and only poking fun at the organization itself.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

WatchTower : Errors have been made. Others will be blame.

If you hear a knock on your door remember, Never argue with an JW idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I started out with nothing in the "TRUTH" and I still have most of it left.

Hey we the watchtower leadres are really easy to get along with once people learn to worship us.

WatchTower Public service desk motto :Errors have been made. Others will be blamed

JW elders Counsel: Tell us what you need, and we will tell you how to get along without it.

The WatchTower we love setting dates. we especially like the Whooshing sound as they go flying by.

• LDH
    LDH

Hey correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Obed have a website with some of this stuff? I think he's got T-shirts that say "Elders SUCK" and such.

could it be http://www.apostatesincorporated.com ? I'm not sure.

Simon perhaps the two of you should talk.

Lisa

• TheStar
    TheStar

Simon,

I think at least one T-Shirt should promote your site. Maybe something like this:

Home of the Free and the Brave!

• You Know
    You Know

Just to balance things out, how about:

APOSTATE DUBS ARE

DOPES

• TheStar
    TheStar

Hey You Know,

How about :

The only place JWs are free to express their doubts and ideas without fear of expulsion!

or

The Forum JW hypocrites can't resist participating in!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit