Ideas for merchandise

by Simon 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I think I mentioned this some time ago but never had time to do anything about it. I'm thinking of offering merchandise on the site for a bit of fun and also to help with the site expenses (although I don't expect it to generate a huge amount). So ... anyone have any ideas?

I think catchy logo's and phrases are the best. Something that gives a clear message and will make people laugh / think / ask questions etc ... The merchandise can be mugs, TShirts, baseball-caps, boxer-shorts - all manner of things (see www.cafepress.com). The ideas I've had so far are along the lines of:

"I dedicated my life to the Watchtower and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt"

"No longer a Watchtower MUG" (on a mug)

"The Watchtower: I got out ... don't you get in"

"The Witchtower Babble and Trick Society"

"Wanted For Fraud" (old western style poster with picture of Russell or Rutherford)

If anyone has any ideas for captions or artwork then please post your suggestions here or email me. If there is anything relating to supporting silentlambs then I will clear it will Bill first and promise to donate all monies to his fund.

Thanks

• SYN
    SYN

"The Watchtower - Rewriting History Since The 19th Century!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Simon,very cool idea.I believe you will do well with this idea.You could probably make enough ching($$$$$) to run the board and put a few bags of groceries on the table...OUTLAW

• Perfection Seeker
    Perfection Seeker

That merchandise is hilarious! Course, I'd just ask for donations if I were you. You should charge to post- I'd pay alot! :-) LOL. I have a few of my own- will I get a discount on the merchandise if you use it? LOL

1) Watchtower- just believe it

2) Don't question it

3) Friends dont let their friends become witnesses

4) Got nothing else to lose? Then why not?

5) Loner? Do I have the religion for you

6) Watchtower. Does the body good. (NOT)

7) Don't like to make decisions? Want someone to dictact your life for you? Join the BORG

8) The few, the proud, the witnesses (hee hee)

9) Like to be different? :-)

10) This is your brain on the watchtower............ :-)

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey
    "I dedicated my life to the Watchtower and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt"

...or mug, or baseball cap, etc. I like this one I would definitely buy some "I'm OUT" merchandise.

• Perfection Seeker
    Perfection Seeker

I wouldn't be able to buy any merchandise, because I am still not "labeled" but when & if I am- look out- I want truck fulls! :-) How about an "OUT OF THE CLOSET" apostate or witness shirt? I am STILL laughing about the "dedicated my life & all I got was this lousy Tshirt- that is HILARIOUS~

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I'm going to be Mr. sensitive here as I find the Witchtower one to be offensive since it perpetuates a stereotype. The rest of them are funny as hell though.

gsx1138

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Simon, how about a Coo-coo clock.Once an hour one of the GB will pop out of a Bethel shaped clock and say Coo-Coo/How about two kinds of novelty toilet paper.One roll can have watchtower printed on every sheet,the other can say awake/A bethel shaped lamp that changes colours every 30 seconds so you always have new light/A bethel shaped piggy bank that never gives you your money back/A GB pen,when you turn it upside down all their suits come off and their wearing womens underwear/BBQ aprons that say" Roast Dub,it`s Whats for Dinner"..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 29 June 2002 15:23:27

Edited by - OUTLAW on 29 June 2002 15:24:7

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Outlaw, you're hilarious!

• Matty
    Matty

More slogans for Tshirts:

"I'm a Quick-Build Groupie"

"I learnt the truth that leads to eternal strife"

"Bethel Tour 1995 Mill Hill - Rock the Truth"

Share this