Ideas for merchandise

by Simon 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Perfection Seeker
    Perfection Seeker

I love the last post! Sign me up for two of them! :-) Blue please :-)

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I'm curious as to what sort of person would actually buy and use this stuff. I mean the last thing I'd want around my place is something with the word "Watchtower" on it. I wouldn't want to see it when I'm drinking my morning coffee - what a shitty way to start your day..lol

And isn't wearing a T-Shirt telling the world that you are a "WT Survivor" a bit of a contradiction? If you are that obsessed that you would wear something like that in public (other than outside a WT convention with a picket in your hand) you might as well have "Hopeless WT Victim" plastered on your shirt instead.

Many of these slogans are really funny and I realize that the whole concept is one of a novelty and not really one of functionality and practicality. I just wonder if people really will buy this stuff when it comes down to it or if you will be left with a bunch of unsold WT "car shammies" and "buffing rags". If you can't sell sufficient numbers of this stuff over a sustained period then and you are left with a huge inventory then you are not offsetting your costs but are adding to them.

Path

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for the idea's guys

path: I think the idea is that it tells everyone that not only are you over the WTS but you are no longer afraid of them and can tell it to their face and better still, tell other people about it too. Plus there is the joke / novelty value too.

I would not be doing any printing myself nor would I have any inventory but thanks for the concern. It wouldn't matter if I only sold 1 (probably to myself, lol) other than the time it takes to set things up.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

All these ideas are fantastic! We need to get some advertising major on this site to put together some brilliant graphics!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

perhpas a shirt that's all black, with "There must be some kind of way out of here" superimposed on an image of a watchtower. sinister yet cool-looking. i would wear it. you might be able to get around any copyright laws if you are only using a little phrase... in any case, good luck. i'll buy one to help 'the cause'.

"All Along The Watchtower"There must be some kind of way out of here
    Said the joker to the theif
    There's too much confusion
    I can't get no relief
    Business men they drink my wine
    Plowmen dig my earth
    None will level on the wine
    Nobody of it is worth

No reason to get exited
    The thief he kindly spoke
    There are many here among us
    Who feel that life is but a joke
    But you and I we've been through that
    And this is not our fate
    So let us talk falsely now
    The hour's getting late

All along the watchtower
    The princess kept the view
    While all the women came
    And went bare feet servants too
    Outside in the cold distance
    A wild cat did growl
    Two riders were aproaching
    And the wind began to howl

• Scully
    Scully

T-shirt to wear while walking beside dubs as they go in service:

=================>
    Ask Them about
    "Theocratic War Strategy"

=================>
    Ask Them about
    "Two Eyewitness Policy
    for Pedophiles"

=================>
    Ask Them about
    UN & NGO status
    1992-2001

=================>
    Ask Them about
    WTS Tax Evasion in France

Love, Scully

Edited by - Scully on 29 June 2002 22:25:3

• TheContagion
    TheContagion

Wow!

That's all i can say for now. You run with this and i will buy all that i can afford.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    A bethel shaped lamp that changes colours every 30 seconds so you always have new light
    a WBTS board game with contradicting instructions,so nobody wins/a WBTS dog dish that dispenses the right food at the proper time

These are the best of Outlaw's suggestions, he has some great ideas.

• plmkrzy
  • ISP
    ISP

Essential stuff for apostofests!!!!!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit