YES! I AM FREE AT LAST!

by Kjell Hedblom 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

yes whole wheat, those same problems existed in the early christian churches, the catholic church.......and every church.......are they god's chosen organization?........ how come jws is even worse than most churches today?........ are you saying that is evidence that they for sure are god's people?

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

Hmm!! I just got an attack from IP 160.75.78.244 (G00478244.yurtlar.itu.edu.tr) from Istanbul Technical University.

Are u having fun or are u just celebrating Turkeys bronzmedal in World Cup??

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

Hi IMBUE!! LOL,u were quicker than me to print down exatcly what I had in mind after reading WHOLE WHEATS answer to me. And to WHOLE WHEAT I just want to say:That I have NOT Turned my back against GOD!! I love God and his son Jesus as much as before.The Covergation have turned theirs back AGAINST ME. Am I to be blamed for that??

Hugs to u IMBUE from Kjell H

• happy man
    happy man

,frskte maila dig, men det gick ej.

det mesta om mig kan du nog lsa i mina inlgg, hr eller p det svenska forumet fr disskutioner, som fundersam.

p terhrande, knner fv ej ditt namn trots ver 40 r i sanningen, men vi borde knna varan,mer r vi inte, s vi fr se,

lev vl nskar ?

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

Kjell

I just tried out my poor swedish which isn't my mother tongue, as I am just en finne igen.

While we tend to generalize, the fact is that a rank and file witness is not the target we are aiming at. They are kept in dark and sometimes fed with bullshit. As you already pointed out there are some peculiar incidents around the WTBTS. I visited local religious forum today and I felt compelled to point out that while I was a JW I would have never ever believed that there would be a single incident of jailed JW except over the military issue. But with recently I have seen that - jailed pedophile JW's with good standing. It sure makes one to think. I had my share of more than two years over the military refusal and now they changed the doctrine. Until I learned the change I felt it was worth it, but not anymore.

Anyway it is good to have you here on either language.

Natti natti

Markku

Edited by - Haereticus on 30 June 2002 18:18:40

Edited by - Haereticus on 30 June 2002 18:21:4

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

MARKKU!!

Thx! I wish you goodnight 2

Godnatt och sov gott!

Hugs from Kjell H

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

Imbue~~>You are committing a DF offense just by speaking with Kjell Hedblom...ahem.. Do your elders know that you come here and associate with apostates?

I'm not saying you shouldn't but the WT is saying you can't without being contaminated with apostasy. You have committed a DFing offense so technically you are a JW but not in YOUR heart because YOU are here. <<<

Good point ! Darn those glass houses!

• NewWay
    NewWay

Kjell, I just stopped by to say that I really enjoyed reading your experiences. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Kind regards.

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

NEWWAY!!

Thx ! I do appreciate your reply!

Hugs from Kjell H

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit