by Kjell Hedblom 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

BLUESAPPHIRE!! THX

WITCHYWOMAN!! THX

ISP!! THX

BAD_ASSOCIASHUN!! I wish you health & happiness 2

REBORN 2002!! My smiles start coming!

BUG PARADISE!! Thx for your warm and kindly words.I wish you all the same!

CASTYURCARE!! My smile start to be just that!!

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi whole wheat,................... so far i havent seen the spirit of god operating on and elders in committe meetings.........or on the gov body of jehovah's witnesses............. many times i have seen the opposite spirit operating, as elders slyly work things to their advantage, hurting the flock, as in the case of silencing molested victims........... the same for the entire organization,,,,,,,,,,matt 24:24 talks about false prophets...... there is no spirit from god directing false prophets like the jw organization....... it's the opposite spirit that is directing them.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

O K Wholewheat, I'll rise to the bait

"I know for a fact from personal experience that Jehovah helps through his spirit to give insight to elders. "

The only word that truly describes this comment is ,Bullshit!

Sorry, but if you had served on as many elder bodies as many of us have, in four different congs as I did ,you would realise that all of it is entirely human. If they get it right then maybe someone has some human insight. I have known a minority who were excellent men that I am still proud to have known , but too many are just rule code followers or carrying out their own agenda.

Don't believe the propaganda , - its just not true!

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

Hejsan Kjell

Bda vi vet att det behvs en JV fr att frst hurudant det r att vara en JV. ven mera fr att skilja sig efter tiotals r. Fint att hra du har klarat dig bra and jag hoppas att det r detsamma ven i fortsttningen.

Jag har varit med Borgen cirka 20 r och varit ut cirka 30 r. Det var FN-fiasko som slutligen ndrade min sikt av Borgens sanningen(tm). I alla fall hoppas jag att du trivs och har det s bra som mjligt.

Med vnligt hlsning

Markku

Edited for missing scandinavian characters, but no avail. Seems that I have to approach Simon once again.

Edited by - Haereticus on 30 June 2002 13:35:45

Edited by - Haereticus on 30 June 2002 13:40:15

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

Hi Kjell Hedblom,

The fact that there are some congregations that practice 'church politics' is very sad indeed, and no doubt this brother you mention has no business serving as an elder. The same problems existed among first century christians, so it is not a unique for these type of problems to infect Jehovah's congregations today in these 'last days'. You mentioned that you have many brothers and sisters that care about you and feel that this brother should be removed. Don't forget those that love you, remember, it was love that brought us to Jehovah.

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

BLUES BROTHER!!

I couldnt have said it better then you did! You really printed down what is exactly my own thoughts. Applause to u!

Hugs from Kjell H

• Imbue
    Imbue

wholewheat:

It is sad to see someone who served Jehovah in the capacity of elder, turn on Jehovah and get disfellowshipped. What were you disfellowshipped for? Did you try an appeal?

You are committing a DF offense just by speaking with Kjell Hedblom...ahem.. Do your elders know that you come here and associate with apostates?

I'm not saying you shouldn't but the WT is saying you can't without being contaminated with apostasy. You have committed a DFing offense so technically you are a JW but not in YOUR heart because YOU are here.

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

Hej MARKKU!!

Det r verkligen sant det du sger att det behvs ett JV som varit med lnge fr att frst hur det verkligen r inom JV.Drmed inte sagt att allt r dligt.Det finns mnga fina brder och systrar och mnga bra ldste i de olika frsamlingarna runt om i Vrlden. Men jag har trffat p s mycket som har sagts och gjorts att jag mnga gnger under mina 44 r som JV undrat ver om och var Jehovas ande r!

Man kunde ibland lika grna kastat trning om vissa beslut fr resultatet hade blivit densamma (i allafall inte smre). Jag har ju inte lmnat p.g.a. ngon Lrofrga men visst har jag undrat mnga ggr ver vissa frndringar i " sanningen" och inte frsttt logiken bakom ndringen.Men man har nd frskt att acceptera det hela.

Jag tycker att det knns bra just nu och jag har ju kvar min Gudstro intakt och jag r inte bitter p Organisationen.Men det r alldeles fr styrt och totallt fel att man inte skall kunna f reagera om ngot verkar tokigt.Kul att hra frn dig

Kramar frn Kjell H

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

Hej MARKKU!!

Det ar verkligen sant det du sager att det behovs ett JV som varit med lenge for att forsta hur det verkligen ar inom JV. Darmed inte sagt att allt ar daligt.Det finns manga fina broder och systrar och manga bra aldste i de olika forsamlingarna ute i varlden.Men jag har traffat pa sa mycket som har sagts och gjorts att jag manga ggr under mina 44 ar som JV undrat over om och var Jehovas ande ar.

Man kunde ibland lika gerna ha kastat terning for resultatet hade blivit desamma (i alla fall inte semre). Jag har ju inte lemnat p.g.a. en trosfraga men visst har jag undrat manga ggr over vissa forandringar i "sanningen" och inte forstatt logiken bakom forandringen.Men man har anda forsokt att acceptera det hela.

Jag tycker att det kenns bra just nu och jag har ju kvar min gudstro intakt och jag r inte heller bitter p Organisationen.Men det ar alldeles for styrt och totalt fel att man inte skall kunna fa reagera om nagot verkar tokigt.Kul att att du skrev nagra rader.

Mste nog skriva pa engelska senare,bokstaverna faller ju ifran.

Kramar Kjell H

• Imbue
    Imbue

whole wheat says:

The fact that there are some congregations that practice 'church politics' is very sad indeed, and no doubt this brother you mention has no business serving as an elder.

LMAO..Your kidding right? "SOME CONGREGATIONS practice church politics" ..LOL They ALL practice politics. I've never known people that practiced ranking and politicking more then JW elders and their wives. LOL...And they think they are more spiritual because of it.Hahaha...That's the funny part of the JW social structure...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit