YES! I AM FREE AT LAST!

by Kjell Hedblom 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi whole wheat............. what makes you think that people who get disfellowshipped have turned their back on god?........... do you think the holy spirit guides the gov body, and the decisions of the elders?

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

Hi crawdad2,

You asked me what makes me think that disfellowshipped people have turned their backs on God? You should know the answer to that, I have been brainwashed to believe that! Seriously, the man that just posted made a decision at some time in his life to worship Jehovah and now he is glad that the "burden' of serving Jah has been removed in his life. It is sad, but it is his choice. As far as the Governing Body, I really haven't a clue as to what they are doing right now, since they have stepped down. Yes, I feel that Jehovah has given them insight and I also feel that they have made decisions that were a "poor judgement call". I know for a fact from personal experience that Jehovah helps through his spirit to give insight to elders. The problems with the GB and elders both is if they rush to conclusions on certain matters, some things take prayerful consideration and waiting on Jehovah. But yes, as one of Jehovah's witnesses, I believe very firmly that Jehovah helps direct His servants in their worship. Didn't you believe this at one time?

• bad_associashun
    bad_associashun

All the best to you KH, as you have now set yourself free from the 'we-say-one-thing-but really-mean-another' religion; released from the grip at last. Health & happiness to you.

badass/rachel

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEWFOUND FREEDOM AFTER 44 YEARS OF OPPRESSION!

MAY EACH DAY BRING YOU BRIGHT SMILES AND NEW HOPE AS THE FUTURE LOOMS OVER THE HORIZON.

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    My lovely wife is still a JW but hasnt attend any K.H. since my D.F. and I dont think she will ever go back (but if so that is her decision) anyway I am a lucky man to have her by my side.

That is good to hear! It means a lot to have the support of your mate in transitions such as this. May you be blessed with peace and happiness no matter where life's many roads may lead you!

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful." - Seneca the Younger (circa 4 B.C.E - 65 C.E)

~Bugs

• ISP
    ISP

Hey congrats! Enjoy the freedom!

ISP

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    Wheat: ~~>It is sad to see someone who served Jehovah in the capacity of elder, turn on Jehovah and get disfellowshipped. What were you disfellowshipped for?

Your first statement made a judgment that this person has turned their back on Jehovah and your follow-up question then asked what he was disfellowshipped for ... does it matter? Don't you tar and feather them all with the same sweeping brush regardless of the facts? That is rhetorical of course because your above statement shows that is indeed the case. Here is a newsflash ... the Borg is not Jehovah .

~Bugs

• castyurcare
    castyurcare

Congratulations Kjell ! And how wonderful you have peace and feel free~~ the blind man is made to see!! I bet your smile is the biggest smile you ever had!

castyurcare

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

CRAWDAD 2!! Hi! No I havnt meet Happy Man yet but I will try to get in touch with him later.Thx for letting me know!! About differences between convergation in Sweden contra USA ,well I am not that familiar about the differences but I am sure there will be some.

Cu around

Hugs from Kjell H

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

Hi WHOLEWHEAT!!

Well I want to make one thing clear.I was not an Elder when I was D.F. I did stepp down on my own free will 1990.And why I did it was because I was not satisfied with how some of the Elders did run their responsibilityes as Elders.Like "Parents-in-laws" advantages ,brother-in-laws protecting eachother, and other strange behavier that the other brothers and sisters was aware off.

I just got fed up with it all.So one evening when I was running the Theocratic School I did have prepered a letter of resign and after the both meetings where over I did sneek the letter in to a brothers bag ( In a way so that he will see it directly) and then me and the Family left the K.H. I did let another brother give the sisters and brothers back their advicepapers so I could quickly get home.

If they really would have had love to me then he should have phoned me directly after that he discovered my letter but nobody called me(they just gathered a eldermeeting and accepted my resignation.) But afterwards when coming to the Sundaymeeting I just did feel a big relief!!! Because I was not more interested to be a part of a group of Elders that didnt always do their jobs in a real Christin way.

About why I got D.F. I can tell you that I commited a sin (But I surely wouldnt have been D.F. if not one of the "strong " Elder had influenced the other 2 in such a way that he did) I think he was happy to have the chance of D.F. me because we had had many disputes during the 2-3 years before my D.F. But in 1 months the C.O. will come to visit the Convergation and I know from atleast 20 b+s in my C. that they want that brother to stepp down because he is running the C badly and their are meny sis and bro that are very unhappy.They all promised me to see to that he have to stop being an Elder. It will be interesting to follow the matter.

Hugs from Kjell H

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit