YES! I AM FREE AT LAST!

by Kjell Hedblom 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

Hi again! Sorry it did take some time for me to reply but I have been out for awhile.

Thx SALUD for preparing me Mentally and for your encourage!!

Thx RICK for your warmly welcoming!!

Thx MOMMY 1,I will ENJOY!!

Thx JST2LAWS!! I just did POP a beer for you (Well to be honest I opened 2 cans)

Thx PERFECTION SEEKER!! I must say that it cant be easy for you to be there,like in between. Either you are a "real JW" going out every month in the fieldservice,going to every meeting and also participate by giving comments at the meetings.Thats the natural way of living a JW life and if one break that pattern then one will easily get "marked".

I will try to come back to you about how to handle your family. By the way how is your father doing now? Is his health better nowdays?

Big Hugs to everyone from Kjell Hedblom

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

That truely was a heavy load wasn`t it? Nothing like getting that shit off of your back. Ooops, stuff. Good for you.

witchy

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Hey, Congrats on your DFing...
    Now here's some advice from me to you: Don't get too worried, you're out...better late than never..

• Perfection Seeker
    Perfection Seeker

Kjell- Thanks for writing! My father was sick with cancer- I got QUICKLY reinstated- they cut corners cause my dad was sick & a servant- and my WHOLE family are witnesses- then I spent the last two years in contact with my dad- then he passed away. That was two years ago. Since then, I have been to probaby less than 10 meetings- of course I still didn't get priveledges back- so didn't do much. Everyone knows why I went back- and since my family are all witnesses- they sort of "tolerate" me. I am in their territory- so if they need bathrooms or drinks on a Saturday morning, or want to "encourage" me they stop by- so I think I am living on the edge so to speak. BUT, they have NO idea I HAPPILY go to church on Sunday mornings, or else I would be marked or dissed or something. My dad was a "normal" guy- not the usual witness stereo type- he kept my mom in line- was a decent servant- was a good guy. Now that he is gone- she goes OVERBOARD trying to save me & my husband "So we can see dad again- and be there when he wakes up" She just never stops- emails calls stopping by- she is the EXTREME witness, if you know what I mean! Just wondered if you as a "elder" had something to say to her to appeal to her witness side :-) It has been since WAY before 1995 that I faded out- so I don't even know how to appeal to her anymore- but did tell her the other day I liked being disfellowshipped before- cause I was out of her clutches. That shut her up- for a day :-) Now the poor lady is at the three day convention- do you remember the hours of brain dead you felt- and numb- or when you were in, were you in, and good? :-) Thanks for writing. You know, they say Apostacy is saying the truth isn't the truth- and they scare you from saying what you think but true apostacy as in the dictionary is to say there is no god. Thats not what we're saying here. We are only saying we want to serve GOD & not an organization. BEST WISHES! Melissa

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

JEWEL!! Thx alot:)

GUMBY!! LOL maybe I should change my name! But this is my real name so I have to live with my initials,LOL

DUSTRABBIT!! I just say AMEN!

MAYER 32!! Double LOL

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

I just got an attack from IP.61.127.95.145 dialpad.ne.jp Are u from Headquarters in Brooklyn?Step off my foot or I kick your buts.

Kjell Hedblom

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

And that goes for you to: ip 167.206.57.54 (lyn 57-54).optonline.net

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

Hi again MELISSA!! Sorry to hear that your father is ded.But I am happy for you that you did have the possibility to spend time with him during his last 2 years.I am sure that it did mean alot for him.I write back to you tomorrow because I have to go to bed for some sleep.I am not going to any convention this summer it is just boring and cost alot of money,I prefere to spend them on my Family instead.

Hugs from Kjell with Family

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi kjell.....i'm glad you got disfellowshipped!............... did you meet happy man yet?......... he is a jw who firmly believes in the gov body........ he posts here alot, .....he is from sweeden...........he say's the congregations in sweeden don't have problems like the usa.

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

It is sad to see someone who served Jehovah in the capacity of elder, turn on Jehovah and get disfellowshipped. What were you disfellowshipped for? Did you try an appeal?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit