To: You Know

by morloc 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hi Reborn,

C'mon Bobby. Who do you think you are fooling? You want us to believe you write to Brooklyn to tell the brothers that the end of Watchtower Society is coming, and expect us to believe that you would not be affected as ANY other JW would?

Actually, he is correct in that he does write to Brooklyn. His interpretations have gradually become more agressive in recent months towards the WTS whom he now views as corrupt liars.

This he has not informed them of, as he obviously lacks the courage to do so, courage I might add that many on this Board have shown.

Beware Robert, - "He who sits on the fence gets shot at from both sides"...lol

HS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey HS,I would be most suprised if YK took you up on your challange.He is just too afraid to face the truth.He has proven himself a deceptive nutcase so many times on this board its ridiculous.He has said you don`t know what your talking about in regards to him.It would be humerous for you to prove him wrong....once again...OUTLAW

• dubla
    dubla

this is hilarious......yk humiliated on two threads at once. what a great way to end the week/LOL

aa

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

"Fools Hate Knowledge"

-Jesus Christ

You hear that SNAKE/YOU KNOW? Jesus called you a fool!

And I pitty the Fool!!

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 28 June 2002 18:26:49

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dubla,

What would be an interesting study is to list all the questions that YK refuses to answer. Look at them carefully, both in his theological and his personal life and interesting patterns re-occur. For example I posted this yesterday and YK ignored it, I suspect it hit very close to home.

He wrote:

No agrument there. Jehovah knows exactly what we need. And you can be sure that Ray Franz and his presumptuous anointed- wannabe disciples will not have any part in what Jehovah performs for us.

I replied,

Can you actually name somebody who fits into your definition of 'us'? I mean somebody you personally know, as opposed to somebody who is identified as some group by your own opinion of what some scripture might mean.

I suspect that there are no other persons you can name who are are part of 'us', so why not be honest and just say 'ME'.

Robert knows no person who shares his views, including those within the WTS who claim to be of the 'annointed'. The leaders among these the GB, he views, and I am using his words not mine here, as 'corrupt' and 'liars'. He is entirely on his own, and the only venue he has to screech his prohecies is this one. Five years ago, he would have had no place to peddle his half-baked Biblical perversions.

A lonely man, whose wife I suspect either worships him as a cult figure, or who has been kept in the dark about his innermost feelings regrding the WTS. Either way he is living on borrowed time.

Best Dubla - HS

• LDH
    LDH

Dubla, I agree. I laughed out loud at the split pea soup line, too. YK, you made a funny.

However, on this matter:

On sale for $14.95. Batteries not included.

EVERYONE knows a proper apostate gal would NEVER buy a toy that didn't come with it's own supply of batteries, LOL.

Lisa

• You Know
    You Know

Hillary's Step

Easy does it sonny, not so much of the 'little weasel'. I am 5' 11".

That was not in reference to your stature, but rather an unseemly aspect of your character.

1) I do know what you 'write to the Brothers'.

How do you know that? Why this interest in my activities? Why pay so much attention to one whom apostates have insisted is insane?

2) I now challenge you to publicly state that you have informed the WTS that they are 'corrupt liars' as you have described them in many posts, and that they have attracted God's disfavor, as you also descibe in many of your posts.

You are asking me to put online my private coorespondence with the brothers at Booklyn just to prove a point. That ain't gonna happen.

If you do not rise to this challenge you have publicly proved yourself a liar.

Nonsense. You can make up whatever fiction you want about me, that doesn't prove anything, other than your own perverse obsession with trying to prove YK a liar.

Robert you are full of bluster and bile and if you had half the courage that many posters on this Board have you would have been disfellowshipped many months ago.

I think some brothers would like to disfellowship me, there's no question about that. But it's important for me not to be as I need the freeness of speech, going forward especially. I lean heavily upon Jehovah and can relate to when David was on the run from his own people and from his own king. Hanging out with the Philistines and all that has some bit of relevance for me these days.

I told you once before that I know people who know of your 'writings' to Brooklyn. You are, you may be surprised to know, not taken seriously by them.

I have reason to believe otherwise. For one thing, I spread my writings around to lots of different brothers. Bethel is just like any place else, there are the hardline Taliban types and there are those who are very broad minded. The opinions of some do not necessarily reflect the opinions of all. Besides, most of my stuff is so far out there that I realize it's for a future time. I am just planting ideas at this point.

Yours are among scores of 'thesis' they receive from persons they view as 'new annointees', and not to be taken seriously. Your elders in your last congregation did not take you seriously either did they Robert?

No, they did take me seriously. That's why they got a little shook up. LOL

You now have no appointment whatsoever within your congregation and are viewed as a latter day spiritually demented small fry, rather similar to the way that I view you.

You are just guessing. You don't know my story. You merely presume to know. Like I said, you are presumptuous.

I once offered you a challenge Robert, and that was if you did not believe me when I stated that I know who you are and which congregation you attend, can I then publicly announce what I do know?

You must really be getting desperate. LOL / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 28 June 2002 18:6:59

You Know,

I support your anonymity and your questioning of the WTS. I consider the threats/challenges to expose you to your congregation to be inappropriate. And yes, I enjoyed your post about the apostodolls. You have more wit than I previously thought. Keep on crankin out the posts!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

SNAKE!!

Are you scared of your Elders??? Maybe they could be wrong?!! OH NO! Youve been lied to all these years!! Shame!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

YOU KNOW JACK/SNAKE

Thank you once again for posting your great unknowledge on all things. Your own egotistical comparison to David is quite entertaining, though somehow, Im sure if you went to the Philistines they would have killed your stupid ass.

OH NO MY PC HAS A DEMON! I BETTER GET A NEW ONE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit