To: You Know

by morloc 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ah! Lets not forget the electronic YOU KNOW doll with its ankle grabbing action! Pull the string and it says catch phrases such as :

"Teach me about sodomy Elder!"

"Were is my Library card???"

"Truth and knowledge are worldy lies!"

"Ignorance is Bliss!"

"Shame the Victim!"

"What? The date has changed again??"

Each YOU KNOW doll comes with its own demon free back pack and a Bible that changes every year! Get yours now before the light changes!

• professor
    professor

LMAO! This is the funniest thread I have read in a very long time.!

• larc
    larc

You Know, that is a great idea - aposta dolls. You should set up a booth to sell them at your next convention. If you do, I think should provide a paper that says that the dolls are guaranteed not to be demonized.

• dubla
    dubla

i gotta admit yk, that was pretty damn funny. i actually did "lol".

jokes aside now, why do you take the time to post this nonsense, but still ignore the mess you got yourself into on the last thread? you constantly tell us all how there is supposedly nothing an "apostate" can throw at you that you cannot respond to, yet alan and i both have proven you a liar on seperate occassions, and you cannot muster a response to either of us. pathetic.........maybe you should stick to the nonsensical jokes like that last one.....i think stand up might be a better path for you .

aa

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

You Know,

Are you an active brother in the truth? If there are do you know of any other active witnesses on this board that haven't turned on the Society?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Now you got me thinking Bobby.

How about we market a YouKnow Contradiction/Prophesying Doll that looks a little something like this?

after all.. that is your icon. It is very fitting also in that you LOVE to make prophesies about the end of the world.. and your even getting some oral gratification from your long-time idol, Lyndon LaRouche.

Now, after you are done getting a blowjob from the French sociopath, someone could wind up the Watchtower magazine placed ever so firmly in your suit pocket and we would hear this message.

Taken from:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=15500&site=3&page=2

YouKnow says:

You also agreed to accept the authority of the Watchtower Society to establish what was going to be taught as official doctrine within the congregation. You acknowledged as well the authority of the older men within the congregation and you agreed to be submissive to them. If now you no longer agree to any of those tenets of your faith you are no longer qualified to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

This coming from the same individual who DAILY associates and debates with known disfellowshipped individuals and so-called apostates, despite the fact there have been very clear statements within Watchtower literature as given from the Governing Body to NOT do so. Are you disregarding their instructions and failing to be submissive to them? Obviously, for your tenure on this board demonstrates that.

How about this thread you started?

WHY THE WATCHTOWER IS DOOMED

I let your own words and the obvious contradictions of your statements speak for themselves.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

WholeWheat,

For your information You Know HAS turned on the 'Society'. He actaully feels that they are corrupt liars and indeed fulfill certain prophecies in the Hebrew Scriptures that indicate that God is about to spank them mightily due to their gross sins and theological failures.

He has not as yet told the WTS that he believes them to be corrupt liars, this is probably due to the fact that despite denying he is an apostate, it will be publicly proved when they disfellowship him for so informing them.

Best - HS

• You Know
    You Know

Hillary's (false) Step

He has not as yet told the WTS that he believes them to be corrupt liars, this is probably due to the fact that despite denying he is an apostate, it will be publicly proved when they disfellowship him for so informing them.

You presumptuous little weasel. You have no idea what I write to the brothers, and yet you act like you know me and presume to speak for me. / You Know

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Yet again YouKnow avoids the statements which expose his hypocrisy.

Instead he resorts to calling hillary a presumptuous weasel, when ALL who have been Jehovah's Witnesses KNOW that one is NOT to harbor private ideas, much less make public statements on the INTERNET on a discussion board NOT approved by the Watchtower Society, consisting of information as the thread I included above, in which YouKnow discusses the coming destruction of the Watchtower Society.

YK chooses to say:

You have no idea what I write to the brothers, and yet you act like you know me and presume to speak for me.

C'mon Bobby. Who do you think you are fooling? You want us to believe you write to Brooklyn to tell the brothers that the end of Watchtower Society is coming, and expect us to believe that you would not be affected as ANY other JW would?

You are above any reproof or counsel, and not subject to the same laws ALL other JW's must adhere to?

LOL

Robert King, aka YouKnow.. the fast-talking, two-timing, lying, hypocritical idiot.

Has a nice ring to it.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 28 June 2002 15:52:38

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Robot,

You presumptuous little weasel. You have no idea what I write to the brothers, and yet you act like you know me and presume to speak for me. / You Know

Easy does it sonny, not so much of the 'little weasel'. I am 5' 11".

1) I do know what you 'write to the Brothers'.

2) I now challenge you to publicly state that you have informed the WTS that they are 'corrupt liars' as you have described them in many posts, and that they have attracted God's disfavor, as you also descibe in many of your posts.

If you do not rise to this challenge you have publicly proved yourself a liar.

Robert you are full of bluster and bile and if you had half the courage that many posters on this Board have you would have been disfellowshipped many months ago.

I told you once before that I know people who know of your 'writings' to Brooklyn. You are, you may be surprised to know, not taken seriously by them. Yours are among scores of 'thesis' they receive from persons they view as 'new annointees', and not to be taken seriously. Your elders in your last congregation did not take you seriously either did they Robert? You now have no appointment whatsoever within your congregation and are viewed as a latter day spiritually demented small fry, rather similar to the way that I view you.

I once offered you a challenge Robert, and that was if you did not believe me when I stated that I know who you are and which congregation you attend, can I then publicly announce what I do know? You scurried away last time, but perhaps it is time for you to 'out' yourself and let the WTS know that you do see them as most of us do on this Board a bunch of corrupt liars, as you have stated many times on this Board. You would feel much better afterwards. Confession, I am told is good for the soul....lol

Best - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 28 June 2002 16:55:36

Edited by - hillary_step on 28 June 2002 16:58:1

Edited by - hillary_step on 28 June 2002 17:0:59

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit