Solace

Love this thread!

Favorite Color - Constantly Changing

Sign - Aries

Favorite Poison - Bud light or anything fruity & blended with rum or vodka

Celebrity I would sleep with - Mel Gibson, Ricky Martin

Musical inspiration - Sarah Mclachlan, Enya

Favorite Movie - Ghost, Somewhere in time, Titanic... Anything romantic

Too hot or too cold - Rather be cold so I can snuggle with someone to keep warm.

Biggest fear - My children become baptized witnesses.

Greatest personality asset - Trusting, Talkative, Honest

Worst personality asset - Trusting, Talkative, Honest

Edited by - heaven on 27 June 2002 0:2:22

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Whoa!

Is it just me or for some reason does between worlds remind me of Reese Witherspoon?

and Dutchie's picture reminds me of Natalie Portman...

COOL!

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Awwww reborn! you are a sweetie. I couldn't think of a nicer compliment :) I think she is quite lovely.

Dutchie! What a beautiful pic! Beck toooo.

So neat to see what everyone looks like, and WHAT they like. THis is great fun.

BW (queen of the fluff posts)

Edited by - betweenworlds on 27 June 2002 0:19:45

• professor
    professor

Sorry, betweenworlds look much more like Cyndi Lauper:

-professor

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Dutchie - Goodness!! I thought u were an old duck like me LOL...what a stunning beauty you are!! Simply lovely!

Beck

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

OMG...thats about all I have to say.

I posted this and then me and Moe went out to the book store and then for a bite to eat and I get home and realize you all love me enough to post. I feel so special

I must say..there is a hot bunch of people posting on this forum. My my my!!!

I learned so much about everyone....Muuuaaaahhhh (now for my evil plot..lol)

Keep em coming...I know not everyone has made it in here yet.

hugs to all,

Spice

• professor
    professor

Thanks for asking SpiceItUp.

1. What is your favorite color? Blue

2. What is your sun sign? Libra

3. What is your poison of choice? Red Wine

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Paige Davis from "Trading Spaces"

5. Musical Inspiration? House Music & Jazzy Drum 'n' Bass

6. What is your favorite movie? Army of Darkness (1993)

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? It has been 100 degrees here this week. Would love to jump in a snow bank.

8. Your biggest fear.Death

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? Can get along with just about anyone ( with a few very pronounced exceptions!)

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? One track mind

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

LOL Prof!!! At least you didn't say Bonnie Raitt...Someone told me that once. I don't think I came out of the house for about a year. Me and my big Ol' punkin' head ; )

• anewlife
    anewlife

First of all....wish I knew how to post a picture because then I'd take a good one and put it here. I enjoy seeing everyone else as well. Beck, I love that picture of you....I think it's one of your best.

Favorite color: Red

Sign: Leo

Poison of choice: Iced tea, but for the harder stuff anything fruitty.

Celebrity of choice to sleep with: Mel Gibson or Harrison Ford (At the same time would be a lot of fun!! Whooohooo!)

Musical Inspiration: Hard to narrow down...love alternative, some rock, new and old as well as some country. (I'm one of those who flips the radio station between every song!)

Favorite Movie: Of all time....It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World! Hilarious!!!! Also love Titanic (saw it 5 times at the theater!)

Too hot or too cold: When I'm too hot, I'd rather be too cold and visa versa.

Biggest Fear: Heights

Greatest Personality Asset: A sincere, genuine caring, concern for others.

Biggest Personality Flaw: Let's see....isn't that what psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers are for...to help you with these.....Well, mine is very happy with the progress I've made in acknowledging that I do have one or two and working on them, but thanks for asking. LOL

anewlife/Cheryl

• Nikita
    Nikita

1. What is your favorite color? Pink or Turquoise

2. What is your sun sign? Aries

3. What is your poison of choice? fave drink is Iced Tea -Southern Style, sweetened with fresh lemon yummmmy!

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Hmmm??? Don't think there is anyone for me besides my husband!

5. Musical Inspiration? Rich Mullins, James Taylor, Diamond Rio

6. What is your favorite movie? Sense and Sensibility and The Diary of Anne Frank

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? too cold

8. Your biggest fear. rejection

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? My compassion

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? My shyness comes across as indifference

Edited by - Nikita on 27 June 2002 11:40:10

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit