Lets get friendly! (pics are welcome)

by SpiceItUp 144 Replies latest jw friends

• not interested
    not interested

since im puter illiterate i dont know how to put up a pic but ill answer the ?'s

color---------purple sign------virgo poison--------beer/jack daniels

celibrity---------shelly write musiscal inspreation------Gary Allen, Kenny Chessney,godsmack,creed, big head todd movie----starwars # 1

hot or cold---cold fear----- to leave this world w/o having children

greatest personality trait----ill do anything to help a friend

personality flaw-----tooo shy

• julien
    julien

1. What is your favorite color? green

2. What is your sun sign? cancer

3. What is your poison of choice? Bourbon and water

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Stephanie Seymour

5. Musical Inspiration? Durutti Column, Velvet Underground, Zeppelin, Brian Eno

6. What is your favorite movie? Manon of the Spring

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? Too cold

8. Your biggest fear. The big sleep

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? Intelligence

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? Intelligence

• Kep
    Kep

1. What is your favorite color? Black

2. What is your sun sign? Aquarius

3. What is your poison of choice? (aka alcoholic drink of choice) Waikato (Kiwi Beer)

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Hmmm don't need to, got one at home already

5. Musical Inspiration? Pink Floyd/Metallica/Prince Tui Teka

6. What is your favorite movie? The Matrix

8. Your biggest fear. Spiders

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? Being able to talk easily with anyone

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? Talking too much

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

1favorite color? green 2sun sign? Gemini 3poison of choice? BEER 4"The one celebrity"? I dunno, Angelina Jolie maybe 5Musical Inspiration? well... Slinky Wizard, Hallucinogen (also Shpongle), Cosmosis, Digitalis, Synchro, PsySex, Laughing Buddha, Front Line Assembly... lol, If anyone recognizes *any* of these groups, please e-mail me; we need to talk 6favorite movie? at the moment, Star Wars II... Yoda. Rules. 7too hot or too cold? I'd MUCH rather be "too cold." You can always put more clothes on if you're cold, but once you get to nekkid, what more can you do about heat? 8biggest fear?forgetting to stop & smell the roses 9greatest personality asset? my natural disposition to relate to everyone for who they are 10biggest personality flaw? my natural disposition to relate to everyone for who they are I'm not being a smartass; think about it!

Kewl thread, Spice!

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

1. What is your favorite color? Blue

2. What is your sun sign? Leo

3. What is your poison of choice? Strawberry Margueritas

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Liev Schreiber!

5. Musical Inspiration? Mozart, Tim and Mollie O'brien, Karl Lauber...oh tooo many to choose from again :)

6. What is your favorite movie? Oh but there are so many to choose from! Amadeus is one, my favorite silly movie is Overboard with Goldie Hawn.

8. Your biggest fear. Not knowing what the universe, God, life, eternity is really all about. Wanting all the answers.

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? Empathy

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? My need for solitude. I think in another life I must have been surrounded by many people all of the time, 'cause in this life all I vant is tooo be alone ; )

If this pic is really big I apologize....

Edited by - betweenworlds on 26 June 2002 23:44:7

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I like your leather jacket Kep...it looks Australian from here

Beck

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 26 June 2002 23:44:35

• Kep
    Kep

You nailed it Beck, so is the hat too btw.

What hat you say ?? The one in the profile pic

I never got to try my new broomstick out.

Harry Potter here I come hahaha

Edited by - Kep on 26 June 2002 23:47:21

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

1. What is your favorite color? Violet

2. What is your sun sign? Scorpio

3. What is your poison of choice? Diet Pepsi, Screwdrivers

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Harrison Ford (in a heartbeat)

5. Musical Inspiration? Chicago, James Inghram

6. What is your favorite movie? Mrs. Skeffington

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? Too Hot

8. Your biggest fear. Something horiffic will happen to one of my children

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? I am genuinely interested in others

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? I become annoyed quickly

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

My goodness Beck, you're gorgeous!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

dutchie, if i ever brought a lady home to meet my mom, you'd be it . MMmm. i love your hair!!

this board has such HOT people!!

1. What is your favorite color? red and black

2. What is your sun sign? a wild scorpio

3. What is your poison of choice? VODKA (any kind)!!! or beeeeeeeeer.. kokanne.

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? male - vin diesel (over and over and over again); female - shakira (over and over and over again)

5. Musical Inspiration? mainly tool, nin and acid bath

6. What is your favorite movie? today... 'donnie darko' and 'a beautiful mind'

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? too cold

8. Your biggest fear. someone being able to read/hear my thoughts *shudder* poor soul

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? get a few beers in me and everyone's my new best pal

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? too secretive, evasive and don't trust easily

Edited by - bitter mango on 27 June 2002 0:0:10

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit