Lets get friendly! (pics are welcome)

by SpiceItUp 144 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

OK...

When I meet somebody for the first time I always have a few standard questions I ask them...so how about it. I would like to know about all you wonderful people that I chat and post with on a daily basis.

This is me (I edited to put the link in by Stephanus...thanks a bunch)

now for my top 10 questions....

1. What is your favorite color? Mine is green

2. What is your sun sign? I am a sagittarrius

3. What is your poison of choice? (aka alcoholic drink of choice) I enjoy beer (Rolling Rock, Red Stripe and Erdinger) and I just love a Midori Margarita

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Males- Heath Ledger, Female-Tori Amos

5. Musical Inspiration? Mine are Nirvana, Tori Amos and Madonna (don't ask..lol)

6. What is your favorite movie? I would say it a close call between The Princess Bride and Lost Highway

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? I would rather freeze anyday

8. Your biggest fear. Mine is rejection

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? My compassion

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? I speak before I think

OK..I bared my soul (well not really) and now I want to know all about you....

Spice

Edited by - SpiceItUp on 26 June 2002 21:7:42

Edited by - SpiceItUp on 27 June 2002 1:11:12

Edited by - SpiceItUp on 27 June 2002 1:12:29

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

1. What is your favorite color? Mine is Purple

2. What is your sun sign? you mean your sign right? I'm Aquarious

3. What is your poison of choice? (aka alcoholic drink of choice): Long Island, Gin & Tonic, anything hard but no rum

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? hahahahhahah

5. Musical Inspiration? Elle Fitzgerald, Holly Cole........

6. What is your favorite movie? your kidding right? From last year it would be 'Rat Race' and 'O Brother where art thou'. but I luv soooo many I can't narrow it down

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? What's it like to be cold????

8. Your biggest fear. myself

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? My ummohhh wait you said personality I'm ummm witty ya that's it

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? hahhahahhaa wow this is a loaded question, biggest flaw ummmmm how much time do I have???? Umm well I might at times have a bit of a hard time taking direction (especialy if I think it's stupid).

• LB
    LB

Here is your pic Spice...

I have mine on my profile. Let's see if I can answer a couple of your questions.....

1....Blue is my color

2...??????? no idea, June 15th?????

3....diet coke, leaded but I used to drink Wild Turkey.

4....favotite celeb sex buddy..easy Betty Page

5.... Beach Boys

6...Cider House Rules

7.....I prefer Maui

8..... biggest fear is middle son moving back in

9...... I have no personality, I'm a smartass

10... hmmmm, might be that I'm a smartass, or maybe that I have gotten too honest the past couple of years?

Edited by - lb on 26 June 2002 22:2:26

• Francois
    Francois

1. What is your favorite color? Plaid

2. What is your sun sign? Pisces

3. What is your poison of choice? (aka alcoholic drink of choice): Aass Bok Beer from Norway.

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Lorie Dhue.

5. Musical Inspiration? Beethoven

6. What is your favorite movie? Star Wars IV

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? Cold.

8. Your biggest fear. Falling from a great height.

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? Empathy.

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? Empathy.

Francois

• larc
    larc

1. color - the rainbow - no favorite. 2. sign - yield, not stop. I also like "soft shoulders and dangerous curves." I am a libra, in fact, they named a drink after me, the Cuba Libra, it could happen. 3. drink - beer or red wine. 4. Star to sleep with - when she was with us, it would be Marilyn Monroe 5. Music inspiration - Bob Dylan. 6. Movie - too many to narrow it down. 7. Hot or cold? - Hot, because sweting is cleansing. Frost bite is not healthful. 8. Fear - loss of income, not big on living under a bridge. 9. Strength - humor 10. Weakness - humor - sometimes I'm a smart ass.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

1. What is your favorite color? Green

2. What is your sun sign? Virgo

3. What is your poison of choice? Lemon and Paeroa

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? No one...sleeping with him already

5. Musical Inspiration? Farkel

6. What is your favorite movie? While You Were Sleeping.

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? Hot

8. Your biggest fear. Someone I love suffering.

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? My breasts.

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? Impatience!

Your pic is lovely Spice - nice to put a face to a name.

Beck

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 26 June 2002 23:8:35

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

1. What is your favorite color? Blue or Red

2. What is your sun sign? Libra

3. What is your poison of choice? Iced tea

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? None, I find most of them too phony and plastic

5. Musical Inspiration? Beatles, Bob Dylan, many others

6. What is your favorite movie? Even split between Miracle on 34 th Street and Its A Wonderful Life

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? In the middle, comfortable.

8. Your biggest fear.Burning to death

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? I listen and dont repeat things I hear

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? Being too reserved

• LB
    LB

OK I just put up this pic I found on my laptop. Stupid desktop computer is broke now and I stuck with this slow moving outdated old useless pile of bones. Hmmm, sounds like I'm discribing myself doesn't it?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OK...

This is me (I know geocities sucks..but just right click and go to properties)

1. What is your favorite color? Hunter Green with purple iridescent highlights

2. What is your sign? I am a Capricorn (I put a cap on my age)

3. What is your poison of choice? Drugs Favorite drink is ICE TEA EarlGrey preferably No sugar

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Nicolas Cage

5. Musical Inspiration? Find a way to combine Pink Floyd with The Kentucky Headhunters & Id be happy.For a while.

6. What is your favorite movie? Pulp Fiction/AHHHHHH! I just remembered my fav movie..geesh!."DANCES WITH WOLVES"

favorite mini series-cross between Rich man Poor Man & Lonesome Dove.I just added that 4 the h*llofit

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? Hot

8. Your biggest fear. It is and will remain forever a secret

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? My compassion I will have to go with that one also.

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? Stubborn like a mule

plum

Of course...this could all change tomorrow

BTW BECK Your profile PIC does NOT do you justice. We can't see your face through those sun glasses!

Edited by - plmkrzy on 27 June 2002 6:22:17

• JanH
    JanH

1. What is your favorite color? Black, assuming you accept it is a colour

2. What is your sun sign? Born Sept 29, but if you ask, I would probably not follow up.

3. What is your poison of choice? (aka alcoholic drink of choice) Guinness. For stronger stuff, a gin & tonic is hard to beat.

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Michelle Pfeiffer is still my fav

5. Musical Inspiration? Queen & David Bowie

6. What is your favorite movie? Depends on mood. Perhaps Runaway Train

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? Both are equally bad, but I don't freeze easily.

8. Your biggest fear. Whatever I don't know that blindsights me 4am in the morning..

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? Loyalty to friends

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? Too lazy. Or, being a sucker for pretty women

- Jan

Edited by - JanH on 26 June 2002 22:49:13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit