WORLD OF LIES COMING UNRAVELED

by You Know 155 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

OUTLAW,

AlanF back up his own words like a monkey carrying his own shit. Plus, he twisted the publications a lot too.

• You Know
    You Know

Dubula

it could get much worse, confidence wise, and if it does, its only all the more reason to believe that bull markets are around the corner.

This typifies the sort of delusional thinking that I referred to earlier, to which you took exception, but clearly, if you believe that you are laboring under a delusion.

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=delusion People have allowed yourself to be conned at every phase and you are no exception. Back a couple of years ago when the tech wreck first occurred the bulls were all saying that the market would come back. I didnt. Then when there was talk of a recession the bulls said that that wouldnt happen. They were wrong. Then every quarter they predicted that the markets would come back next quarter or next half. They didnt. They are trying to pass on the same lies now, and why shouldnt they, there apparently are still fools who desperately what to believe that stuff.

http://www.uniontrib.com/news/business/20020701-9999_1n1deficit.html

/ You Know

• dubla
    dubla

if you believe that you are laboring under a delusion......Back a couple of years ago when the tech wreck first occurred the bulls were all saying that the market would come back. I didnt.

so, that makes anyone who believed that the market would come back delusional? perhaps we should apply this line of reasoning to your past predictions and see whether you fall into the "delusional" category as well.

Then when there was talk of a recession the bulls said that that wouldnt happen. They were wrong.

so, that makes anyone who believed that the recession wouldnt happen delusional? perhaps we should apply this line of reasoning to your past predictions and see whether you fall into the "delusional" category as well.

lol, in all seriousness though, just for the record i have never said "this quarter the market will come back", or, "the recession wont happen", and i of course realize that the bulls are always MUCH too bullish, just as the bears (like yourself) can only see the negative. there are always going to be two extremes, and i agree with you that no one should blindly follow either. apparently you think i blindly follow the bulls, which i do not. i merely talked about some statistical FACTS that shed light on market reaction to negative confidence levels and negative sentiment. does market history dictate market future? no, anything can happen.....this is just whats happened EVERY OTHER TIME that consumer confidence/investor sentiment has hit its lows. no one can predict the future of course......you should know that by now as well as anyone, lol.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 2 July 2002 15:44:42

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Fred,I realise you and AlanF don`t get along.(LOL)I have never seen AlanF say anything he couldn`t back up,twist words or information.YK on the other hand is another story.It is pretty much how he lives his life out on this board.I sometimes think YK is so twisted,he has to screw his socks on in the morning.(LOL)...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

SNAKE/YOU KNOW NOTHING

Thank you for sharing with us your unending economic wisdom. I will make sure to call the Wall Street Journal and tell them to call YOU next time they have a question or need investment advice. If they ask why I would reccomend YOU, I will just tell them the truth. The pyramids talk to you.

• You Know
    You Know

dubula,

so, that makes anyone who believed that the market would come back delusional?

Technically, yes. Although I wouldn't use the word "believe" in the past tense. Some people wised up while others who persist in thinking along the same lines fall under the catagory of being deluded. Most of those suckers who believed the markets would come back two years ago are the very same fools who believe that the big turn around is just around the corner. They are delusional. I love this commercial that runs where this Yuppie says: 'I believe in the markets. I believe in me." We would have to say that that poor sap is deluded on two accounts. And, apparently, we would have to add you to that camp. Here's the defintion of delusional on the link I provided: "Delusion is deception from want of knowledge; A delusion is a false judgment, usually affecting the real concerns of life. Or, in other words, it is an erroneous view of something which exists indeed, but has by no means the qualities or attributes ascribed to it. " According to that definiton and your own view of the markets, and indeed the world, you are certifiably delusional.

Take today's disaster du jour, Vivendi. The exact same scenario as has played out at Worldcon a couple of days ago, where you have the CEO walking amid rumors of accounting irregularities (fraud)and liquidity concerns, is now taking place in the giant French conglomerate. The stock tanks as their credit is downgraded to junk status, and talk immediately begins to stir about default of the 30 billion dollar debt, nearly exactly the same unpayable mountain of debt as WorldCon and Endrun. Now, rational people begin to see a pattern, that as I pointed out with Endrun, that these corporate collapses are not anomalies, but rather typical of the entire system. Those who imagine that it's still business as usual can only be described as delusional. Of course, if anyone deals in the reality of the situation, they are riviled and ridiculed, but in the end the ridiculers always get punished, as is occurring now, and will no doubt accelerate going forward.

A few years back, ten now come to think of it, Clinton's campaign slogan when he defeated daddy Bush was the mantra: "It's the economy stupid!" Well, now we could revise that somewhat and say: 'It's the system stupid!' That's because the whole system is coming down. It is not just some aspect, but the whole system. George Soros, Mr. Hedge Fund, who by the way is LaRouche's bitter enemy, made the comment last week that "the global financial system is coming apart at the seams." Here's why: Just this year, in order to meet the interest payments on the total debt in America, corporate and consumer, as well as government debt, will require over 7 trillion dollars. That's way over half of the GDP of the U.S. necessary just to make the interest obligations coming due in the short term. That's impossible. That's why these giant debt-bloated companies are rolling over and going belly up, on the average of one per week. They simply can't meet the enormous debt load that they took on during the bubble phase. And the biggies are yet to blow. We are still just in the second tier so far. Wait until the likes of IMB and GE and JP Morgan blow out. GE has like ten times the debt of WorldCon. And, rumors are beginning to swirl about 'accounting irregularities,' aka fraud, in the world's most capitalized company. And Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac are out there too.

What it comes down to, as far as you should be concerned, is that once the financial system is ripped apart the only way the Anglo-American establishment will be able to stay in power is through nuclear war, which of course they are preparing for at this very moment. That has some bit of relevance to prophecy. That makes apostate dubs appear all the more delusional. / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 2 July 2002 18:17:29

• You Know
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

SNAKE

Here's why: Just this year, in order to meet the interest payments on the total debt in America, corporate and consumer, as well as government debt, will require over 7 trillion dollars. That's way over half of the GDP of the U.S. necessary just to make the interest obligations coming due in the short term. That's impossible. That's why these giant debt-bloated companies are rolling over and going belly up, on the average of one per week. They simply can't meet the enormous debt load that they took on during the bubble phase. And the biggies are yet to blow. We are still just in the second tier so far. Wait until the likes of IMB and GE and JP Morgan blow out. GE has like ten times the debt of WorldCon. And, rumors are beginning to swirl about 'accounting irregularities,' aka fraud, in the world's most capitalized company. And Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac are out there too.

What it comes down to, as far as you should be concerned, is that once the financial system is ripped apart the only way the Anglo-American establishment will be able to stay in power is through nuclear war, which of course they are preparing for at this very moment. That has some bit of relevance to prophecy. That makes apostate dubs appear all the more delusional. / You Know

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of bullshit! SNAKE! You have outdone yourself with this one! When you remark that 7 Trillion dollars is needed to pay the short term debt- who exactly is that to be paid to? More likely other U.S. Corperations who in turn use that may to pay stockholders and employees who then in turn use that money to pay bills, invest, and buy things. OH SHIT! IT SOUNDS LIKE AN ECONOMIC SYSTEM! OH NO END OF THE WORLD! LOL!! GE blowout! Hah!!! JP Morgan?? Come on YOU KNOW! You cant honestly believe that! So Enron went bankrupt, so what! 1000's of businesses go under every year! Ooooh they lied!- So do your Elders and you stick with them! Look at DMChrysler, remember when Chrysler went bust?-guess what they are still here! The world did not end! If you honestly beleive that Fanny and Freddy (a JW fantasy?) are going to go bust then you need to seriously check into a psych ward ASAP.

You claim that if the economy took a huge shit we would go to Nuclear war! What crap! Why??? What good would that do! The Economy took a big dump in 1929 and we didnt go to war! Were the JW's protecting us???? If Jesus is hear on earth (invisible of course) why would he allow a nuclear war to happen?? (JW's could get killed-oh no! But at least JW's wouldnt have to fight- hey neither would the women!) Revelations talks about a 1000 years of peace when Jesus returns. Somehow, a nuclear war (or WWI, or WWII, or Vietnam, etc etc) does not seem to fit into a 1000 years of peace. Also, Revelations states that no man would know the time of the end but yet here you are trying to predict it! Lets not forget the official (always wrong) JW predictions! That conflicts with Revalations to! Why do you bother to mislead people with these bogus predictions when the Bible clearly states that no one will no until it occurs?????

Please splash some cold water on your face and wake up from your dream.

• You Know
    You Know

crazy drinker

What a bunch of bullshit! SNAKE! You have outdone yourself with this one

You are the one trafficking in male bovine manure, not me.

When you remark that 7 Trillion dollars is needed to pay the short term debt- who exactly is that to be paid to?

It doesn't matter who the debt holders are, that's not the point. The point is that it is unpayable. And those many banks and bondholders are going to get burned, even as they are now presently being burned with the likes of Global Crossing, WorldCon, etc.

OH SHIT! IT SOUNDS LIKE AN ECONOMIC SYSTEM! OH NO END OF THE WORLD! LOL!!

Yes, that's exactly the case. And, obviously, some weak-minded imbeciles are already being driving over the edge into hysterics at the mere thought of what is to come.

GE blowout! Hah!!! JP Morgan?? Come on YOU KNOW! You cant honestly believe that! So Enron went bankrupt, so what! 1000's of businesses go under every year

A year ago Enron was touted as the greatest American money machine going. It was the 9th largest corporation in America. Ken Lay was on the cover of Fortune magazine as the man of the year. One year ago if anyone would have said that Enron was going to go bust in a few months idiots like yourself would have foamed at the mouth and laughed like ranting lunatics.

http://www.thestreet.com/markets/marketfeatures/10024907.html

Look at DMChrysler, remember when Chrysler went bust?-guess what they are still here! The world did not end!

Yeah, I remember the dark days and how Lee Iacocca got the government to back loans to Chrysler to the tune of one billion dollars. Back then everybody gasped that a car company could burn that kind of cash. Now, in the world of high finance a billion dolllars is considered to be pocket change. Heck, the Boys in Brazil owe 500 billion dollars. It's a whole different world than 20 years ago. This is merely a variation of the idiotic reaonings of ridiculers and apostates who imagine that everything is the same as it ever was. It ain't.

If you honestly beleive that Fanny and Freddy (a JW fantasy?) are going to go bust then you need to seriously check into a psych ward ASAP.

Why is that? Do you even know what Freddy and Fannie are? I doubt if you have even the slightest clue what the financial condition of those corporations is. You are rolling in male bovine manure dude. LOL

The Economy took a big dump in 1929 and we didnt go to war!

You are probably one of the biggest ignoramuses that have ever come on the board here. In the slim chance that you can be disabused of your massive ignorance and stupidity, most historians cite WWII, by far the most destructive war to ever rock this planet, as the direct by-product of the Great Depression that took Germany to her knees and then gave rise to Hitler and the Nazis.

/ You Know

• You Know
    You Know

GE blowout! Hah!!! JP Morgan?? Come on YOU KNOW! You cant honestly believe that!

Here's another link for the hyterical, incredulous, raving ridiculer.

http://www.forbes.com/2002/07/02/0702watch.html?partner=yahoo&referrer=

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/ackerman/ackerman020602.html

/ You Know

Edited by - You Know on 3 July 2002 6:11:52

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit