WORLD OF LIES COMING UNRAVELED

by You Know 155 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• You Know
    You Know

as of june 17th, india had also ruled out the immediate possibility of war with pakistan, and indicated that there was no "perceivable" tension along the line of control. at that time though, india was still ruling out dialouge with pakistan over the disputed kashmir state due to the continued cross-border terrorism taking place. since then, even more has changed.

Nothing has changed in that at any moment the next terrorist atrocity in Kashmir or India can bring them right back to the brink of nuclear catastophe. That's what I meant by nothing has changed. I know China, Russia, and the US are supposedly trying to sooth over the tensions. But, there are other very powerful undercurrents that are just as determined to set off a conflagration between the two dark-skinned peoples. That's just the way the Devil's world is. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

Here ya go Crazy Drunk, I brought it back up for you. / You Know

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

YOU KNOW WHAT?

"We measure real estate value in cash. As inflation reduces the spending power of dollars, apparent costs rise. In other words, $300,000 doesn't buy what it did a few years ago, therefore it costs more dollars to purchase what was a $300,000 home. Same property, same number of rooms, but as the value of the dollar declines with inflation more mini-dollars are needed for a purchase"http://realtytimes.com/rtnews/rtcpages/20020423_bubble.htm

No shit! Thats inflation. And yes, inflation is occuring at a cool 3%-once again not the hyperinflation you claim it to be. Yes homes values have doubled in the past couple of years-in certain areas, for example the Bay Area and the Silicon Valley. Has the value of the dollar decrease by 50%??? NO it hasnt! The prices have doubled do to supply and demand! Once again you get supply and demand confused with inflation. The dollar hasnt collapsed! People want to live in the Bay Area so they are willing to pay more money for the houses. Are they overpriced? I think they are. I wouldnt pay that kind of money for a house. But as they say with art, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The Value is what someone will pay for it.

"As the title of this weeks article indicates, there is a growing SYSTEMIC crisis. Systemic is the opposite of cyclic. A systemic crisis means that the entire financial system is in danger of collapse because of the intergration that makes up a system"

The second was premised upon the implications of the 1971 breakdown. He forecast, that, if the dominant powers resorted to a combination of increasingly rapacious, monetarist forms of austerity measures, the result would be, not a new cyclical crisis, but, rather, a systemic crisis, a "general breakdown crisis" of the global system. Since the October 1987 U.S. stock-market crisis, and the strategic, economic, financial, and monetary decisions of the 1989-1992 interval, the existing global financial-monetary system has become locked into the presently erupting series of seismic-like shocks expressing such a global systemic, or "general breakdown" crisis.

Check it out! I can find doom and gloom crap too! The difference is that I dont buy it! I wish this stupid font would change. Check out this nuts solution to the supposed "general breakdown" crisis,

During each of those campaigns, the proposed remedy was always the same: a fundamental reform of the planet's economic, financial, and monetary systems, emphasizing:

a) a return to the best features of the 1950s Bretton Woods system;
      b) The general replacement of central banking by the kind of national banking which U.S. Treasury Secretary Hamilton attributed to the U.S. Federal Constitution's implications;
      c) a just new world economic order as a new quality of partnership among sovereign nation-states;
      d.) emphasis on both large scale development of basic economic infrastructure, adequate food-supplies, and fostering of growth of per-capita productivity through investment in scientific and technological progress.

You see point C, a new world order! Hah this guy is as big a nut as YOU KNOW!

"Thats not entirely accurate. Click here and get yourself educated. http://www.frbsf.org/education/activities/drecon/2001/0108.html"

Yes 10% is not the current rate. So what, I was pointing out the concept of money expansion. If the money expansion coexists with Asset expansion than there is no hyperinflatinon.

caused by an increase in available currency and credit beyond the proportion of available goods and services.

I dont know about YOU, but I sure dont have $100,000 laying around saying 'oh man, I wish there were more goods and services for me to buy, this stupid inflation thing, theres nothing for me to buy......"

Basicly, all YOU have done is take one quote from an article and you have used it to try to further back up your incredibly weak claim that the end is near. Why dont you Quote MONEY magazine, or KIPLENGERS? Your economics are wrong. Just because one nut says the economy is shits doesnt mean it is (sounds like you!). What you need to do is get some paint, get some plywood, paint "the end is near" on the plywood, and carry it around town proclaiming the "truth" with all the other nuts. Did you come up with the same economic facts in 1974 before the world ended in 1975?? Face it YOU KNOW, you belong to a depressing DOOM and GLOOM cult that has been preaching the end of the world (and getting it wrong-obviously) for the past 100 years. If you cant get 1975 right, what makes you think your getting anything else right???? 'It wasnt my fault! Demons told me it was 1975!"

• You Know
    You Know

Crazy Drunk responds

No shit! Thats inflation. And yes, inflation is occuring at a cool 3%-once again not the hyperinflation you claim it to be. Yes homes values have doubled in the past couple of years-in certain areas, for example the Bay Area and the Silicon Valley. Has the value of the dollar decrease by 50%???

You are condradicting yourself. Home prices doubling is a 100% reduction of the purchasing power of the dollar in relation to the value of a home, not 3%. You are merely focusing on consumer prices as the only measure of inflation because that's what Sesame Street economy class taught you and you believed them. Inflation doesn't occur acroos the board. It starts off in pockets or bubbles.

And, please, lay off the yellow highlighter. It is very irritating to the eye. It doesn't make what you say any more or less true. Neither does your profnaity. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

The ongoing market collapse has been likened to a slow motion train wreck. Here's an overview of today's crash du jour. http://money.cnn.com/2002/07/19/markets/markets_newyork/index.htm

Real soon now, we should be getting into some serious stuff as the dollar continues to crater.

/ You Know

• You Know
    You Know

The latest scandal du jour goes right to the heart of the Anglo-American financial system. Citigroup and JP Morgan Chase, the two biggest banks in the U.S., are both accused of being at the center of various money shell-game schemes such as what Enron practiced. It appears as if these two institutions invented and marketed the fraud as part of the "economic miracle" of the last few years. Again, it verifies that a world of lies is in the process of coming unraveled. / You Know http://quote.bloomberg.com/fgcgi.cgi?ptitle=Top%20Financial%20News&s1=blk ,&s2=ad_right1_topfin&tp=ad_topright_topfin&refer=topsum&T=markets_bfgcgi_content99.ht&bt=ad_position1_topfin&middle=ad_frame2_topfin&s=APT1pehSyQ2l0aWdy

Edited by - You Know on 23 July 2002 11:30:4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit