Why would anyone want to join jovie world?

by Doltologist 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

LisaRose

You need to stop using that term, it's insulting to use a derogatory name that is not known or used in the JW world or the ex JW world. You can call us JW, Ex JW or dubs or ex dubs.

Thank you for your words and for being so candid.

I have no issue with those who have left, even if it is only at the mental level rather than at the physical one.

I do have issues with those that are in by choice for they support and condone. They insult Man and his intelligence. As you have stated, they use mind control. I have no issue with insulting them in return. The terms jovie and jovie world is an insult and is intended to be so. My apologies if they offend you. They are not aimed at you.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Ucantnome

To support and be a part of a religion which causes Man to become subservient and to pay homage to a fictitious god is both immoral, illogical and unintelligent.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    I dont think I can have an discussing with someone who chooses to insult my parents by referring to them as religtards jehovies
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Doltologist, Yup.

Then that would apply to Jim Penton, Ray Franz, Carl Olaf Jonsson, Ed Dunlap and others. The very men who originally put exJWs on the map. Religtards the whole lot.

Perhaps we should not then trust a word they said because as "religtards" they cannot be trusted to be of sound mind.

Throw out COC and Christian Freedom because a Religtard wrote it and who can say if he was in his right mind when he did.

I say this not only to you but to all here who claim to be atheists. You should not credit Raymond Franz with being of sound mind for after all he was a believer in what atheists call a myth, a sky god, and therefore in effect out of his mind.

Frank

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Ucantnome

I recognise your right to be offended.

Please feel free to exercise your right not to read my posts.

I think it was DJS who said in a post in another thread, and I paraphrase, your kind, throughout history, murdered hundreds of millions of my kind simply for having the audacity to question and speak out against your kind. When atheist take over the world, and we will, we will be kinder to your kind than your kind was to my kind. Yes, you may feel insulted but, given what your kind did to my kind, you got away lightly.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

HM-TM

It's not just belief in a mythical sky wizard that I take issue with. It's what comes with it. It's the 'my god is better than your god' rubbish. It's the trouble they cause throughout the world. It's the millions that are dead because of religion even though they profess to be about peace and love. It's the fact that religions aren't about belief. They are businesses and big ones at that. They are about controlling their 'flock' (AKA sheep). I could go on but that should suffice.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    Lol
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Doltologist, do you believe it is possible for a Christian to live apart from organized Christian religions? And if so, would you also believe, he or she, is apart from whatever organized religion is guilty of?
  • Doltologist
    Doltologist

HM-TM

do you believe it is possible for a Christian to live apart from organized Christian religions?

Yes

And if so, would you also believe, he or she, is apart from whatever organized religion is guilty of?

That depends very much on the individual.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Good answer!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit