This is SO SICK and WRONG!

by SYN 36 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

You all, this is serious now! This thread has been royally hijacked...

moe

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yup that is sick

A few years ago in Canada there was an advertizing campaign depicting an umade bed an adult male and a little girl dressing up in mommy's negligee. Public pressure had it off the air in a few days. and a written apology.

I have an 8-yr old grand-daughter - no way in h**l would she be allowed to wear that. Might as well hang a sign on them "Come and get me" DISGUSTING

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

This just in:

Governing Body interested in purchasing stock in A & F. Says J.R. Brown, "we just think it's a good investment."

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I find those images very disturbing.

The idea that a corporation can advertise their merchandise with such disgusting innuendos is revolting.

I am sure the pedophiles within the Jehovah's Witness organization and elsewhere fully endorse and admire such filth.

No child should be targeted to wear a line of clothing which suggests such ideas.

Note: Simon, something is wrong with the editing format.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 21 June 2002 15:23:19

• Xander
    Xander
    advertizing campaign depicting an umade bed an adult male and a little girl dressing up in mommy's negligee

!!!!

What the HELL were they advertising?!?!

• D8TA
    D8TA

When did UNDERwear start sending pedophiles and rapists the "come get me" message? Funny, do not these criminals mark their victim regardless of clothing? Does a rapist and pedophile come up to their target, pull open their pants and look down, and say "Oh, it's the underwear"? What about kids wearing any type of bathing suit? Girls in fullpiece and 2 piece? Boys with just normal beach wear shorts? Also, the last time I checked....people tend to wear such articles of clothing hidden from everyone's view. Anybody here wear their UNDERwear over their pants? Does the "come get me" message also apply to mature women who wear thong underwear?

Are we adults(of so called "Western Culture") the one's "sexualizing" the children? I see underwear....and it's just that...friggin underwear. Now if they started making lingerie for kids, I would start to ask some serious questions...no, I'd be mad about it.

But, it's the parent's discretion as to what article of clothing a their children should wear anyway.

D8TA

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    What the HELL were they advertising?!?!

Sneakers.

Edited by - slipnslidemaster on 21 June 2002 15:28:42

• Valis
    Valis

I'm not sure why any of this suprises you. Children are often made to promote themselves as much older and attractive in an adult/sexual way. Anyone remember this little girl/prostitute looking child?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 21 June 2002 15:39:17

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Valis -- such a sad but true point posting that picture...

moe

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

I haven't figured out why anyone would be comfortable wearing thong underwear anyway. When I was 10, heck 16, and even now, I tried desperately to keep my panties from doing that. Ick! People pay money for those things now! Omygosh!

D8TA I have to agree with. Rape victims have fought against the provocative clothing scenario for years. Predators don't need provocative clothing to pick a victim, although it doesn't deter them. Their minds are already twisted. But it doesn't help for society to sexualize everything either.

Mrs R

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit