This is SO SICK and WRONG!

by SYN 36 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Xander
    Xander

Serious??!?! Doesn't even BEGIN to describe this problem. I mean, REALLY, the thought of naebs in leapard skin speedos....*shudder*

What HAS this world come to...

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

It's not appropriate for a 7-year-old, but it is appropriate for a 10-year-old.

Not MY 10 year old, ASSWIPE!

Andee

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27874&site=3

See above thread -- this is what I had said on the whole entire legal child pedo BS...

I am in a total an complete RAGE. HOW THE FU*K DO THESE SH*THEADS GET AWAY WITH THIS FING CRAP?????!!!!!!! What on earth can be done to stop this??????!!!!!!! This is beyond SICK!!!

http://www.nambla1.de/

"WELCOME! The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) was formed in 1978. It was inspired by the success of a campaign based in Boston's gay community to defend against a local witchhunt."

"NAMBLA's goal is to end the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships by:"

"building understanding and support for such relationships;
    educating the general public on the benevolent nature of man/boy love;
    cooperating with lesbian, gay, feminist, and other liberation movements;
    supporting the liberation of persons of all ages from sexual prejudice and oppression.
    Our membership is open to everyone sympathetic to man/boy love and personal freedom."

"NAMBLA calls for the empowerment of youth in all areas, not just the sexual. We support greater economic, political and social opportunities for young people and denounce the rampant ageism that segregates and isolates them in fear and mistrust. We believe sexual feelings are a positive life force. We support the rights of youth as well as adults to choose the partners with whom they wish to share and enjoy their bodies."

"We call for fundamental reform of the laws regarding relations between youths and adults. Today, many thousands of men and boys are unjustly ground into the disfunctional criminal justice system. Blindly, this system condemns consensual, loving relationships between younger and older people."

"NAMBLA is a political, civil rights, and educational organization. We provide factual information and help educate society about the positive and beneficial nature of man/boy love."

It Shouldn't Be a Crime to Make Love - Bryan, age 12 1/2
    I'm Not Going To Be Kept Away from Him - Thijs, age 11
    Sex Is Really Beautiful with My Friend - Dennis, age 13
    Man, What a Feeling! - Eric, age 14
    Because I Enjoy It - Theo, age 13
    If It Wasn't for Mark I'd Probably Be Dead Today - Carl, age 14
    He Makes Me Glad I'm Gay - Ed, age 14
    For The First Time in My Life I Felt Wanted - Gabriel, age 16

"Consensual intergenerational experiences of younger people are often quite positive and beneficial for the participants, regardless of their ages. In contrast, non-consensual experiences, when the wishes of the youngster are disregarded, can be very damaging. These clearly are the lessons to be drawn from recent scientific studies of sexual experiences between men and boys. Studies conducted by victimologists and people who seek to regulate the sexual behavior of others have obscured and hidden these facts from the public."

• SYN
    SYN

!!!!!!!!!!!

That has to be one of the sickest things I've seen for a while! Empty out that bucket and bring it back here, I need to puke again!

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Major "wedgie" problem--those panties would drive my daughter insane.

I would never allow her to wear them anyways but I could see it now, her running around and trying to get rid of that damned wedgie at the same time...no thanx.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Yes, I can be a pacifist, but it is creeps like this man-boy-love bullchit that bring out this rage in me like you have no idea.

moe

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Does this mean I have to give up my Superman underoos?

• SYN
    SYN

Neon: You have Superman THONGS?

• SYN
    SYN

136 hits in 30 minutes...that's 4 hits a minute...yeesh!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Thongs - no! Phew, I'm OK then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit