This is SO SICK and WRONG!

by SYN 36 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• SYN
    SYN

OMG. This is just wrong on so many levels. Thongs for young girls! Someone hand me a bucket so I can puke please!

http://www.jsonline.com/news/gen/may02/43941.asp

*spit*

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I saw this a few weeks back. A part of me says it's wrong to sexualize young girls this way, another part of me says "it's just underwear." This is where parents and common sense come in I suppose.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'd boycott them, except I never shop there anyway. I agree, sexualizing young children is just plain wrong. "Eye candy?" how about if they came out with one that said "pedophile target?"

Somebody at A&F just doesn't get it.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

SYN:

I agree!!! How the hell is it appropriate for a 10 year old who hasn't even begun having her period yet? I find this disgusting. Hampton Carney (person quoted below) is one messed up fellow. This is why I don't shop at thier stupid store or wear thier stupid clothes.

moe

Abercrombie & Fitch
    The rearless underwear comes in sizes for girls ages 10 to 16. The smallest size - a medium - appears small enough to fit an even younger girl.
    Quotable
    - Hampton Carney,
    spokesman for the Abercrombie & Fitch
    - Lisa Maxwell,
    parent

clothes.
    - Hampton Carney,
    company spokesman
  • SYN
    SYN

Yeah, especially that part where the kiddie-thongs are labelled "fun"! Fun for WHO? Last time I checked kids that age didn't understand how underwear could be FUN!!!!!! <PUKE>

Now, where did I put my sharp stick?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Well I beg to differ Syn. I ahd my very first pair of leapord skin speedos at 9. And lemme tell you brother. I knew they were fun. ROWR!!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

A quote I pulled from the article in regards to Graberbootie and Pinch or whatever thier name is:

Last year, the company caught ire from parents over its quarterly catalog, which was filled with models who appeared to be college age or younger in the nude, kissing and fondling each other.

This is the mentality of thier company. Mind you, orgies are fine by me, but not to sell a clothing line. Next thing you know they will join those NAMBLA freaks.

http://www.nambla1.de/

moe

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Ok why am I giggling, NEABLIS THIS IS SERIOUS! ACK

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Sorry. I have a problem :(

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

well, it was funny but still... just teasing ya hun...

Kisses,

Moe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit