2015 Convention

by wifibandit 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• daveysmithy30
    daveysmithy30
    Data-Dog: Yes, Jesus was in the drama. Saw it last night. Skip to 1:53:00 Friday PM.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Stuck: why do we want to help share the content of the assembly?

Fair question!

As some have commented, it helps if they are fading and/or seeking reinstatement and want to be able to sound like they attended a RC.

For me, I want to know what my "still in" children are being indoctrinated with.

• POs Son
    POs Son

How loving that the new release is a revised version of the 1991 Greatest Man book.... lots of adjustments and refinements to reflect our current understanding of doctrinal matters.

It even includes an amazing Jehovah-inspired Index to Boxes.

You will be pleased to know... the new release is hidden in our website, so we don't have to print as many copies to hand out to you today.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I post it for several reasons.

1. WT needs to know that the Internet is OUR turf. They are crossing into our hood with this .Org crap. They will not find a safe haven nor be given any quarter online.
    2. I like to read the comments of the vast exjw community, be it the deep analysis of the doctrine from JWN or the juvenile and perverted jokes of the exjw reddit.
    3. WT hates when their stuff leaks! They are super control freaks and posting this to YouTube (where apostates can comment) pisses them off.
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i just watched a video about return to Jehovah with morris was really good. i wont be returning but it was really good.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Well said Wi-FI .............................This secretive cult hates not controlling their info.

• millie210
    millie210
    wifibandit
    I post it for several reasons.
    1. WT needs to know that the Internet is OUR turf. They are crossing into our hood with this .Org crap. They will not find a safe haven nor be given any quarter online.
    1. I like to read the comments of the vast exjw community, be it the deep analysis of the doctrine from JWN or the juvenile and perverted jokes of the exjw reddit.
    1. WT hates when their stuff leaks! They are super control freaks and posting this to YouTube (where apostates can comment) pisses them off.

Like! Like! Like!

There are not enough ways to hit like enough to tell you how much I agree with this post and how much I appreciate your work.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thanks millie210, but this is not a solo work. Pixel and cappytan are the ones who should get lions share of the thanks. Drinks for all!

• wifibandit
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They actually had person being Jesus!?!?! WOW! It only took 100 years... Too bad "Jesus" means obey Stephen Lett.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit