2015 Convention

by wifibandit 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Watchtower-free. Thanks...I needed that! LOL

Look! Letts pinky ring is BACK! Must not be asking for money in this video?

• Watchtower-Free
  • prologos
    prologos

saturday final talk : somebody give Tony a toothpick please.

who is going to stream the rest of the 7 for comparison?

• Maralee
    Maralee
    Thank you wifibandit for your hard work to put this up for us and me. Kisses and huggs, Maralee
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Friday morning , around 1 hr 38mins there is an interview with a young "Sis" ... Is she not the same one who stars in the video at the Convention (about falling in love with and marrying the wrong guy)? It sure looks like her. Too bad she is proud of shunning her d/f'd Mum....

I second Maralee's thanks to Wifibandit

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Micro-expressions are real, although not as obvious as they are made to appear on TV. At any rate, Lett true colors come through. It reminds me of the pure hatred and rage that he could not hide when speaking about "apostate driven lies" in relation the ORG's Pedo scandal.

DD

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Wait a minute . . . Wasn't there one nationwide login and password on stream.jw.org for last years convention? Isn't there one this year?
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

neat blue dog: Yes, but who wants to visit their site? Why have home viewing for only a select few?

Plus, it seems like the commenting feature on their videos is broken. I wasn't able to down vote any of the talks or make fun of the GB in the comments. It's like they never bothered to include those features. ;-)

I'll stick to YouTube :-D

• daveysmithy30
    daveysmithy30

Well spotted BluesBrother. Yes it's the same girl that was being interviewed that stars in the new video. She came across as being emotional about her Mum didn't she.

On a side note, they are plenty of laughs to be had during Friday's afternoon first talk at 1:40 pm right after the special musical video presentation at around 16:00 hrs. The speaker even laughed several times and it's all about improving the quality of the singing at meetings. To quote what he said: "Loud singing is not the best singing!" Never seen a speaker laughed a lot before.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Wait a minute . . . Wasn't there one nationwide login and password on stream.jw.org for last years convention? Isn't there one this year?

We were asked by the source not to leak the username and password.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit