2015 Convention

by wifibandit 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek
    In Russian will be?
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey I don't mean to be rude, but why do we want to help share the content of the assembly?

I was hoping for something funny or a parody....not just the actual program...

Or maybe I missed something?

• FadingTruth
    FadingTruth
    Hey I don't mean to be rude, but why do we want to help share the content of the assembly?
    For those of us that are faders or still viewed by others as "in", this will be a convenient way to watch the program without having to waste our time and money on driving, hotels, and seeing people we'd rather not. Sometimes knowing the content of the program is vital to keep up appearances.

A big thankyou to Wifi, Cappy and Pixel

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

In order to have official permission to see these videos a congregation member

must be deemed worthy by the Elders in their congregation. They don't just let anyone

have the codes to watch this on the internet.

So this is so great to have access to these WITHOUT bowing and scraping to the

Elder overlords. Its like a poke right in the eye to their whole system of silly rules

and hierarchy. It pisses the Elders off . I know it did to my Elders last yr .

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

FadingTruth - ditto! It really helps us faders to keep up appearances.

Thanks to ALL of you that made this information available. It means a lot!

• millie210
    millie210
    stuckinarut22 hours agoHey I don't mean to be rude, but why do we want to help share the content of the assembly?
    I was hoping for something funny or a parody....not just the actual program...
    Or maybe I missed something?

Watchtower-Free made a great point but I thought of that old saying

"Hold your friends close and your enemies even closer"

thats why I like to keep up with what "they" are doing.

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Good Job. 👍
  • freddo
    freddo
    Bit off topic but anyone know how baptizms are going at the 2015 regionals - up, down or about the same?
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    marked.
  • blondie
    blondie

So the speaker with the purple checked shirt passed the fashion police?

Why pick the picture of being arrested and spend years in prison as a jw..........how many jws have spent time in jail?

WORLDLY people have zero interest....I thought the WTS had taken that term out

I couldn't stand much...I know how much they edit the experiences, massage them, and even call them enactments when they have people enact something that never happened to them.

Things never change but I do see that the WTS is trying to be more entertaining to make sure people don't sleep during the program.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit