2015 Convention

by wifibandit 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

This whole thing is ripe for parody. I may try to go to the Saturday session and get some video of the baptism and demos at my local site. What I noticed the last time I went (2011) was that the speakers could have been interchangeable - their inflections were all 1-2-3 - kadoo, 1-2-3-4-kadoo. Even when they called special guests like local elders or "really, really blessed" pioneers who gave up everything and wanted to share their personal story of being "blessed by Jehovah" in mysterious and unexpected ways - it was still 1-2-3-kadoo.

I'll watch the whole video later this week and maybe do a mashup with it. It is all so staged and staged terribly.

JV

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This asshole is still teaching that "inactive ones will go the way of Gods enemies." What a judgmental douche.

Does he realize that "inactive" means you are not REPORTING time!?!? Sure sounds like a crime punishable by death...

Hey TOMO! Maybe YOU should imitate Jesus!

DD

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

AM#3 is awfully funny when he says after the video in a choked up voice : "I thing you agree Jehovah is very pleased with this video it represents and reflect his beautiful personality "

What a moron,, Jehovah is a ruthless killer of people and animals for bull shit petty reason if that is a beautiful personality I'll eat my hat.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Saturday is Up!
  • shadow
    shadow
    says they are private
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Thanks shadow! Fixed it.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

From Saturday PM

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Watchtower-Free: Great catch! LMAO!!!!
  • hoser
    hoser
    Letts expressions show contempt. I don't know the context of these expressions but he must really be full of himself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit