Are You the Weakest Link?

by VioletAnai 35 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

A little test:

The Weakest Link......

Here is a very simple little test comprising of four questions to determine the level of your intellect. Your replies must be spontaneous and immediate, with no deliberating or wasting time. And no cheating!

Marks, set....GO!!!

1: You are competing in a race, and overtake the runner lying in second place. In which position are you now?

Answer: If you answered that you're now coming first then you're completely wrong. You overtook the second runner and took their place, therefore you're coming second.

For the next question try not to be so dim.

2 : If you overtake the last runner, what position are you now in?

Answer: If you answered second-last, once again you're completely wrong. Think about it...How can you over take the person coming last? If you're behind them then they can't be last. The answer is impossible!! It would appear that thinking is not one of your strong points. You would make a good weak link!!!

Anyway, here's another to try, don't take any notes or use a calculator, and remember your replies must be instantaneous.

Take heart!! (that was the dictionary's suggestion)

3 : Take 1000. Add 40.

Add another 1000.

Add 30. 1000 again.

Plus 20. Plus 1000.

And plus 10.

What is the total ?

Answer: 5000??? Wrong again!!!! The correct answer is 4100. Try again with a good calculator. Today is clearly not your day!!

Although you should manage to get the last question right...

4 : Marie's father has five daughters:

1. Chacha

2. Cheche

3. Chichi

4. Chocho

5. ????

Question: What is the fifth daughter's name?

Think quickly...you'll find the answer below...

Answer: Chuchu??? WRONG! It's obviously Marie! Read the question properly!

You are clearly the weakest link....GOODBYE

At least I got two....so does that make me a half-wit?

• D8TA
    D8TA

You join a cult that is 120 years old, it's mired full of deciet and the blood of children, it says it's the only earthly organization that has salvation for mankind....did you make the right decision?

WRONG.

D8TA

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

so does that make me a half-wit?

No, but vacillating back and forth in determining if you wish to support the JW's and become a member of their organization or to continue posting on this board and associating with "Apostates" and subsequently condemning the WTBTS for "possible mind-control" or "issues" certainly qualifies you.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 20 June 2002 20:15:0

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Joining a cult has nothing to do with intelligence. Sadly. Or else most of us would have been spared the experience.

Marilyn who got p'd off with the test when I got two wrong.

• Southland
    Southland

A definite keeper. Thanks for sharing! :)

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Marilyn:

Joining a cult has nothing to do with intelligence.

I agree with you, to an extent.

Some people are born into the cult. Some people are undergoing difficult times in their lives which make them mentally susceptible to a message which seemingly provides all the answers. Some people have family members which are involved in the cult, and they play along to maintain contact with thier loved ones.

These cases have NOTHING to do with intelligence.

However, having already been EXPOSED to FACTS concerning the CULT, and having personally made statements both SUPPORTING and DEFENDING, and then later ATTACKING and then still later SUPPORTING again.. etc, etc. THAT is different.

Once one has EDUCATED themselves on a particular religion, and KNOWS the FACTS, then yet and still continues to vacillate back and forth, and make outlandish statements, THAT has something to do with intelligence, for such a person is a fool.

• LB
    LB

Hey, Vi isn't attacking anyone, it was funny, back up a bit guys.

And she's right, I am the weakest link, I only got two correct.

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Me too LB.

Worst part is, I'm still working on no. 3!!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

3 out of 4 right.

I blew the addition one.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Number 4 made me feel pretty stupid. Of course I thought the answer was Chuchu.

BTW, DakotaRed, if you see this, hope you like my new profile pic. Klink & Schultz forever!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit