Asking For Help On Important Project

by AlanF 69 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

BTTT

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

AlanF,

Are you asking for help on your project? Gee, I thought you was smarter than us.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Tabby,

Alan did not say that he was smarter than 'us', he said he was smarter than you Fred. Frankly it is not such a big deal as almost everybody else is.

Anyway, thank you for bringing this thread to the top again Fred, probably the smartest thing that you have done since you started bagging and selling your litter as 'miracle wheat'....lol

Be purry - HS

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

Well, in an effort to "help" by bringing this thread back to the top, I will reply to Farkel's previous comments to me:

:: Farkel: Your name is fitting.

Thank you Farkel! Of COURSE it is fitting! Why else would I pick such a stunning name? Thank you, kind sir, for your words of wisdom and grace. I will penn it in a scroll and value it for time infinite.

• Wendy
    Wendy

BTTT

Come on peoples 60 is good but not GREAT! If you can read and write you can help! Time is of the essence

wendy

• LDH
    LDH
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

Okay Alan!!!!

My plate's been really full lately, and I'd told myself I should cut back on "some things", but......I guess that THIS is not the time to do it, huh?

Hugs,

Annie

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

E-mail sent.

Yadira

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

bttt

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Alan will email you anyway , but do you need UK people for this project ??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit