Asking For Help On Important Project

by AlanF 69 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
  • ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

AlanF, I do not e-mail you not because I do not want to help, but experience has shown me that I would be of no help.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I'd like to emphasize that this has nothing to do with me, but everything to do with silentlambs. It's not my project; I'm simply helping others out. Therefore I cannot say anything about it online, but I will explain everything if you email me and I find that I know you.

AlanF

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

AlaF, you have email....<sniff>

• AlanF
    AlanF

Dungie, I'm posting from work right now. I'll catch all email this evening when I get home.

AlanF

• saltiest
    saltiest

Okay, Alan, I got our email. I'm there!

Everyone reading this, PLEASE do what you can to help. Any amount of effort will be helpful. Just drop an email to Alan and he'll let you know what's going on and what to do.

Alicia

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Are you looking for only ex-JW's? (cause I never was one, but I have two willing hands to roll up some sleves if you need them).

• AlanF
    AlanF

Not just ex-JWs, but for anyone willing to do some work in the cause of silentlambs.

AlanF

• Farkel
    Farkel

ThatSucks,

: AlanF, I do not e-mail you not because I do not want to help, but experience has shown me that I would be of no help.

Your name is fitting.

Farkel

• AlanF
    AlanF

I just wanted to say thanks to the nearly 60 people who have so far responded! You're helping the silentlambs!

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit